CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.

MBUSO.

We flew for an hour and thirty minutes and we have been here for five hours and we landed at the airport then went to Sbu’s house. He called his family to let them now that we are coming and so they have to get rooms ready for the kids. The women who work at the orphanage came and took the kids and left with them and surprisingly the kids didn’t refuse or cry. The women and the teenagers who live in Joburg are getting ready to be taken to the airport and back to their families and also the one who lives in Bloemfontein, but the one who lives in Ermelo will never driven there. The women from the orphanage came and brought them clothes and they are now showering and getting ready to go.

SBU:“ man you did great today, you saved all of these women and I’m sure their parents and families are forever going to be grateful ”

Me:“ but it’s you who made me aware that someone is coming after me, I couldn’t have done this without all of you brothers ”

Bongs:“ we take care of our own brother and where you die, I’ll die with you ” I nod.

Me:“ always brothers, Percy could have fucked this whole thing up, catching fucken feelings for that women ”

SBU:“ I’m just glad that he won’t remember anything about being in P.E ”

Me:“ I’m ready to go home now and see my woman but first I have to go and see that sniper being held at the farm ”

Sbu:“ I’ll like to go with you but I need a different release, if only you could still share ” he days chuckling

Me:“ man that will never happen! ”

Bonga:“ I could use one too ” we all laugh

Sbu:“ there’s someone I’m going to call, you game? ”

Bonga:“ hell yes! ”

Sbu:“ you know you watch since you won’t join us ” I shake my head these two are fools

Me:“ nope, this dick only gets hard for one person and one person only ” we laugh.

Sbu:“ man I don’t blame you, I have seen how she looks and it makes me wonder how she fucken looks when she comes ”

Bonga:“ she looks breath taking man ” what?

Me:“ What the fuck Siyabonga?! ”  He laughs

Bonga:“ relax brother, I’m just kidding ” they both laugh at me

Me:“ if you or even think of watching us Siyabonga, I swear I’ll kill you! ” well I don’t mean it literally

Sbu:“ can I come and watch you guys? ” he asks laughing

Me:“ man fuck you both, no one is allowed to see luh naked or how she looks when she comes, it’s only me who’s allowed ”

Sbu:“ asshole ” they laugh

Voice:“ uhm ” we turn and look and it’s that young girl and O can’t remember her name and she’s looking at us

Me:“ are you all done? ”

Her:“ they are all almost done, I wanted to ask if I can use your phone and call my family ”

Me:“ oh sure… . ”

Sbu:“ there’s a phone in the kitchen, you can use it ”

Her:“ no, I want to use a cell phone ” she looks at me

Me:“ why a cell phone not a landline phone? ”

Her:“ because I don’t want them to think I was here in Durban all this time ” we look at each confused