CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30

SICELO.

When she’s done taking her clothes off I take her hand and bring her body close to mine and look at her beautiful curves and run my hands on her ass and it jiggles. Her body is so warm, I lead her upstairs to the guest bedroom. This house is not yet fully furnished and I’m wondering when is luh going to furnish this whole house. I look at Zah and she looks like she’s scared that I might her and I don’t blame her cause she knows I can get rough and lose focus cause I have done that before.

Me:“ I won’t hurt you baby ”

Her:“ don’t make that promise scelo ”

Me:“ I want you to stop taking pills ”

Her:“ scelo, you don’t mean that ”

Me:“ I do, I want to get you to have my babies ” she shakes her head

Her:“ I’ll think about it ” then she laughs

Me:“ you have no choice ”

Her:” there is no bed here “

Me:” we don’t need a bed, I’m going to fuck you on the floor “ she gasps

Her:” well at least there’s a carpet on the floor

Me: “wait  here, I’m coming “ I go to luh’s bedroom and take the fleece blanket on the bed then go to the living room take my belt off my pants and pick up her underwear and take it with me, then come back and lay the blanket on the floor, look at zah then take her hand and lay her down on the blanket and she opens her legs for me and I see that sweet glistening juice and my mouth begs me to bury my face and eat that sweet juice, I can smell her arousal, her scent calling me to take her and makes my mind lose all rational thought. I bring my body down on top of hers and kiss her deeply, my cock is hard and throbbing.

Me:” I’m going to devour you and tear that pussy up “ she licks her lips and I groan. I insert my two fingers deep into her pussy and feel all that wetness with my fingers and finger fuck her kissing her deeply and she makes those sweet noises that I love. She spreads her legs wide making my fingers go deep into her.

She takes my dick and grasps it and strokes it hard smearing that pre-cum all over my dick and I can’t wait any longer I have to be inside her. I keep kissing her full plum lips then put pressure on her clit with my thumb and she starts to shake and I know she’s going to come at any moment

Me:” don’t hold back baby…..come for me “  I pump my fingers fast and deep into her and she throws her head back and screams calling my name and gripping my fingers in her tight snatch. I keep finger fucking her until she comes down from her high.

Me:” open your mouth  and give me your hands” she does and looks at me flushed then I take her underwear and put it in her mouth gagging her then take the belt and bind her hands tight with it. “ does it hurt? “ she shakes her head no

Me:” raise your hands over head “ she does and that makes her breasts to raise up. My mouth waters just looking at them and seeing those dark nipples. I bring my head down and suck them and she sighs and I wonder what they would taste like if she was pregnant and milk coming out of them, my dick gets really hard when I think that.

I take my dick and point it to her entrance and look at her and her eyes are shut, mouth tightly shut. I grab her legs and ram into her hard and impale her deeply and she tries to scream but she really can’t cause her underwear is making hard and I groan and her muscles contract tightening the grip on my dick and I thrust into her again then I move my hands from her hips and grab her ass cheeks and spread them wide and fuck the shit out of her, have no mercy on her pussy.