CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7.

I don't know for how long ive been sitting here and still am when I hear him coming in and I get scared shitless. He stands next to me not saying anything then he bends almost like he wants to touch me but I get scared and scream burying my head on my legs.

Him:" Luh, Lungi I'm ....." He tries to touch me again

Me:" don't touch me, " I scream then stand up and I know he can see that I peed on myself. I go to the bathroom and take of my clothes and get in the shower set the water really hot. The first touch doesn't sting alot but the second one stings but it's bearable. I just sit down and let it fall on me.

The pain on my skin that I'm feeling from the hot water is nothing compared to what I feel inside. Never have I ever been scared for my life like that because I seriously thought he was going to punch me on my face. I saw another side of Mbuso today and I never ever want to experience it in my life. What am I saying because it'sthe only side he has been showing me but today it's different. I saw a much more darker side of him.

I hear the shower door opening

Him:" what the hell Lungi! you'll give yourself burns all over body....., fuck this water is hot!" He curses then gets in the shower and winces when the water touches him and then he switches the shower off.

Him:" come let's get you out of here " he says pulling me up and out of the shower and I let him. He takes the a towel wraps it around me and another one he dries my hair. I'm scared of his touch but I don't want to show him, I just want him to stop touching me. I'm only hiccuping now with my eyes closed.

He lifts me up and I moan in pain then he carries me to the bedroom and gently lays me down. I wince when my back touches the duvet.

Him:" sleep on your stomach so you don't hurt your back. " I turn around and I feel that my body especially my back is in pain but I don't say anything and just lay on my stomach.

I feel something really cold and it makes me wince and groan in pain

Him:" It's the Aloe Vera gel. It will heal your skin and make it better " he says

Me:" will it make my heart feel better and not hurt too? " I sniff. He stops and takes a deep breath then continues applying it all over my back and it starts to feel a little better.

Him:" why did you make the water that hot. You could have seriously hurt yourself you know..... What were you thinking luh? "

Me:" I just wanted the pain to stop. Nothing can hurt me more than you do " I bury my face on the pillow and sniff some more. I feel him move up the bed like he wants to lay next to me and hold me but he decides against it.

Him:" Luh, I'm sorry.....i wasn't going to hit you. I could never do that to you" he says it like it hurts him to know what he almost did.

Me:" can you leave. I want to be alone. "

Him:" No. I won't leave you alone like this. "

Me:" don't pretend as if you care about what you're doing to me coz you don't. So can you please just give me sometime to be alone or I'll leave this bedroom!. " I scream at him

He stops, gets up and I think he's looking at me because he is quiet then I hear the bedroom door close softly. I get off the bed and go wear my pyjamas and then get in bed again. I'm so hungry but I'm scared of how madlamini is going to look at me because I'm pretty sure she heard us arguing.... Oh what the hell this is my house too.

I go to the kitchen and look for my food in the microwave then sit down and eat. Madlamini is probably somewhere in the house cleaning and Mbuso well I don't care where he is.