CHAPTER 94

MBUSO.

I have seen my wife angry, hurt and crying. When luh is sad she doesn't talk. She clings to me like a child when we are sleeping and goes to the bathroom to cry so I won't see or hear her. She knows that I know her like the back of my hand and I always know when she's not okay. I have been watching her since we came back from the doctor and I could tell that something was eating her up but I wasn't prepared for what I heard. I have been saying this whole situation is fucked up but now it's even worse than any of us imagined.

Seeing my wife pulling that gun out of her bra and pointing it on my brother was surprising and also scary. I was scared for her because I didn't know if she was going to do it but deep down I knew she wasn't going to do it. I was so turned on with her, I got hard watching her talking and holding that gun. She made me want to bend her over the table and fuck her at that moment but all those thoughts came out when that girl pointed a gun on me. I feel sorry for my brother though because he's the one who going to be the most hurt out of everyone.

" What are we going to Owami?." my little brother asks.

" We kill her." my wife says without bating her beautiful eyelashes. Everyone gets quiet and looks at her then me.

" I will decide what happens to her. She's my mother. Lets go to my office love." I can feel her body going tense. We stare at each other until she nods.

She turns and I follow her from behind watching her beautiful hips and round ass that she wants me to fuck swaying from side to side. She knows my eyes are on her ass cause she turns and looks at me. This dress is so light and I'm going to rip it off her. She opens the door and we get in. I close it and lock it after.

" Can I say something?."

" When did you start asking me if you can talk?." She goes quiet. " Talk love." I walk closer to her and her breathing changes.

" Are you angry at me?."

" No love. Why would I be angry at you my love?."

" Because I said we have to kill your mother?." I kiss her pink pouty lips that she has been biting furiously. I want to do that. I move everything off my desk and her pupils dilate.

" Turn around and bend over." she does without hesitating. I lift up her dress and I'm greeted my her lovely ass.

I kneel and kiss those globes, pull her thong down and she steps out of it. I pick it up and inhale it. Damn she smells amazing. I put it on my pocket.

" Move your legs apart."

" Don't you want to go to the gym and let some steam off?."  I move her dress further up on her back.

" No. This is what I need to let some steam off. I wanted to fuck right there when you pulled out that gun and point it at my brother. You were so sexy. Where is it?." She fishes it from her breasts then puts it on the table.

" Was it loaded?." She shakes her head. Good girl. " Never put a gun on my twins. i will but you a garter that holds a gun on your thighs." she nods again.

I  take off my golf shirt, unbuckle my chino pants, they drop down and my dick springs free. I rub it between her ass cheeks and she moans. She can scream as much as she likes and wants to because no one is going to hear her.

I put my finger on her pussy and she is wet but not the way I want.  I lay my chest on her, wrap my fingers around her throat and then plunge my tongue deep in her and her tongue meets with mine. I kiss her while I separate her legs more and play with her clit. She moans and pushes her ass back at me. The more I kiss her and play with her hard bud is the more she gets wet. She is ready now.