CHAPTER 53

LUNGI.

We are on our way home and I’m sitting with sims at the back seat. She’s holding my last born  who is sleeping soundly in her arms. It’s like he’s hers cause she took him the moment she got in my room. My husband was right when he said the oldest is the one that cries loudly and my baby, my last born is sweet and doesn’t cry a lot. I can just see that Sibonelo is the one that is going to give us trouble. “ What are you smiling about. ” sims asks and I laugh. “ that I love you and I’m happy that you’re here with me. ” she looks at me and I see her eyes getting misty. Sims is really hurt and seeing her like this is breaking my heart. “ I’m here now and I’m okay. I won’t leave you. I promise. ”

She shakes her head then wipes her tears. “ well talk about this when we get home. I need you to help me with the kids. You know I’m new to this even though I have been with you when the boys were born it’s not the same now cause I have to do most of the work and so I need you to be strong. Ok mamkhulu? ” she giggles and I smile. That’s what I want to see. Her smiling and not crying. “ I can’t believe they are actually here. They look so beautiful luh. My babies. I missed this new smell of babies ” she says smelling my son. “ please stop kissing my son on the mouth sims cause I don’t know what the mouth was licking last night ” mbuso says looking at sims then laughs when he sees her shocked face. We laugh at her.

“ Well for your information. I didn’t kiss him on his mouth. I just pecked his little pink chubby cheek. ” she laughs. We get home and I am so glad to be back. I notice though that it looks like there are new security guys. “ are our security guys on leave or something? ” I ask my husband. “ no. I fired all of them ” he says switching the engine off. Mbuso though. Why did he fire them cause it was not their fault. I will ask him when we are alone. Right now I just want to be in my house.

I am so glad that they didn’t stitch me. My babies came out healthy and ohk. Mbuso though asked the doctor when are we going to have sex and the doctor said we should at least wait 2 months. His mom and aunt however told him that he must wait for 6 months and he laughed like what they were telling him was crazy. I hope we will both wait before we have sex again. I have to talk to dad and sicelo and tell them what mom said. I still can’t believe I had that encounter with her. I hope I am going to look as beautiful as her when I’m older. I told mbuso about my encounter when I was in the coma and what my mom said about him. It touched him deeply and thanked her.

My husband opens the door and my house smells amazing. I see 4  little people sitting on the carpet watching cartoons. Sims boys and Lesego’s kids. “ hi guys, how are you? ” the kids stand up and sims kids run to me to look at the babies “ good morning aunty luh. Wow you came with two babies? ” I laugh and then they follow their mom to the kitchen I look at my nephew and niece and they are quietly watching us. “ aren’t you guys going to come and give your aunt hugs and kisses? ” they look at each other then they smiles. “ I could really use hugs and kisses right now to feel better. ” they shyly come towards me and stand next to me. I give mbuso his son and he goes to the kitchen following sims who went straight there.

I pull the chair and sit facing them so we can be on the same level. “ I’m your dad’s sister and my name is aunty Lungi. That means the both of you are my nephew and niece. So you want to tell me your names too? ” I give them my warmest and kindest smile. “ is that you on that picture? ” kamo asks pointing at the potrait in the lounge mbuso did for me. “ yeah that’s me. You like it? ” kagiso looks at his sister and shakes his head. “ aunty asked us our names kamo. My name is kagiso aunty and this kamo my little sister ” he says. Kamo pouts looking at her brother “ but I was going to tell her kagiso. ” she folds her hands and pretends to be upset and I giggle. “ do you like that picture kamo? ” she smiles her toothless cute smile. “ yes aunty. What happened to your hair?, did your mommy cut it too? ” I giggle. “ no she didn’t. Someone else did. Do you think aunty looks beautiful without her hair? ”