CHAPTER 35.

SICELO.

The sniper drops dead in the floor and the life drains out of him, we have killed the last person who is a threat to my sister other than the mazibuko's. I can’t believe mbuso thinks that Victor is buhle's father, I  mean what else does he know that we don’t know. The guys clean up the mess and go burn the body of the sniper.

Me:“ are we going to watch the videos and footage the guys brought? ”

Dad:“ I can’t look those videos and see young kids like that, I have nieces and nephews that age and I’m qbout to be a grandfather and I don’t want lose my mind watching those things and think what if it happens to them… . It could have happened to your sister had mbuso had not intervened and saved her ”

Me:“ it scares me to think that maybe there’s more we don’t know ”

Gumede:“ what I know about my son is that he will move heaven and earth for your daughter ”

Dad:“ you raised a good man gumede, you should be proud ”

Gumede:“ your children are great mapholoba and they take after their parents ”

Me:“ thank you dad’s ” they chuckle

Dad:“ now this thing of Buhle and Victor, what do we do? ”

Gumede:“ we are starting the negotiations soon and I want everything to be smooth and those people gone cause we can’t keep postponing and waiting for mangcobo to give birth ”

Dad:“ Victor will be here tomorrow and we will put all of them in the room and hear what secrets they are going to tell us. I’m tired of knowing that they are still alive. I want it over too ”

Mapholoba:“ if buhle is Victor’s daughter then that would mean he met thuli first and got her pregnant but t hen how does she end up being with his brother? ”

Me:“ maybe they were playing tag team ” they look ate like I’m crazy then burst out laughing

Dad:“ what is wrong with you seen? ”

Mapholoba:“ the things these kids do will shock you ”

Me:“ it’s just a thought dad ”

Dad:“ nah I guess we will find out tomorrow ”

Me:“ did you really give ayanda one million rands? ”

Him:“ yes I did ”

Me:“ why would you give her that? ”

Him:“ sicelo the day you have kids you will understand why you would do anything to make sure your kids are safe and protected, no matter how old they are. That girl you invited in your life is going to cause problems ”

Me:“ when we took a walk with Preston, he told me that ayanda might be bipolar, well he said he’s sure that she has bipolar that’s why when I met her she was a completely different person than what you guys saw ”

Him:“ which means she stopped taking medication ”

Me:“ it is possible ”

Mapholoba:“ or she might have schizophrenia ”

Me:“ but how mapholoba? ”

Mapholoba:“ people with bipolar are usually depressed and often isolate themselves and may experience psychotic episodes but people with schizophrenia experience delusions, hallucinations and psychosis so sometimes schizophrenia might be confused to bipolar ”

Me:“ then she definitely is schizophrenic cause the delusional she would have were too much for me ”

Dad:“ where did Frank take her? ”