CHAPTER 98

LUNGI.

#NotEdited

We took a connecting flight from South Africa to Athens then we flew straight to Santorini. Seeing the island with my own eyes was just amazing. I cant wait to see the sunset and sunrise in the morning. We have a car already waiting for us to us to our hotel. The smile on my face has left ever since we flew. I don’t know how many times I thanked my husband. As the car is driving taking us to the hotel I keep looking outside seeing the beautiful lighting on the streets since it’s already the evening. I can see the beautiful blue skies and the full moon shining bright on the see with its reflection. This is heaven.

The car stops and another man opens our door. My husband first steps out then he takes my hand and help me step out too. My husband tips the guy who was driving us and he leaves. We follow the man that leads us to the reception. We check in and they give is our key for the next three days. Another beautiful white woman comes and she takes us to our private hotel room. He tips her the she closes the door. I walk around the room and it is big, beautiful and breath taking. The bathroom has his and hers vanity, pure white marble everywhere. Our bedroom is big and it looks so comfortable. I won’t miss my bed at home. Everything in here is pure white and the duvet looks so thick.

My husband is watching me this whole time and I can’t stop laughing. I look at him then look at the bed. I run to it and fall on my back and laugh. He laughs too and joins me.

“ come and see the balcony.”

He takes my hand, opens the double doors and fresh cool air comes in. We walk outside and You can see the sea and the full moon Shining.

“ We are going to watch the sun rise in the morning from this view baby and our balcony has privacy.” He stands behind and wraps his arms around me and kisses my nape.

“ we can walk around naked, eat our breakfast and do many other wonderful things naked and no one will see us.” I giggle.

“ And that Jacuzzi is so inviting. I can’t wait for us to get in there naked and be on top of this body.” He grins. There’s a knock in the door. He walks back in our room. The lady comes with a trolley and puts the plates on the table I guess it’s our food and I see a bottle of champagne. I haven’t planned how I’m going to tell him we are expecting another little Gumede. I know he’s going to be suspicious of I don’t drink the champagne even though he doesn’t want me to drink alcohol. I am hungry but I am so jet lagged. The lady leave closing the door.

I walk back in and my husband pops the champagne. He pours us two glasses. Damn. I guess I have to tell him now.

“ love? ” I look at him. “ you’ve been looking at the glass. Are you okay?. ”

“ I am. I don’t want to drink on an empty stomach and I want to shower first. I’m tired baby aren’t you?. ”

“ I am love but one glass won’t hurt. ”

“ let’s eat first.”

“ You’re right. Come and sit and madam. ” I smile. He pulls the chair for me and I sit.

“ thank you baby.” He sits and removes the clock. My mouth waters.

“ hmmm baked Salmon, grilled Asparagus with a salad on the side. You ordered this love?. ”

“ I did. You love it?. ”

“ I do. Your having mash potatoes and steak. Really? ” he laughs.

“ I know you love that and you know I love meat. We are both happy. Do you want some water or juice?. ”

“ water is fine baby.” He pours it for me.