CHAPTER 67

MBUSO.

I haven't been to my house in a year and to think that this mother who put his hands on my little brother, manages my company that is here, lives in my house rent free then he has the fucken nerve to beat up my brother?!. I don’t care what reason he thinks justifies that cause he was suppose to call me and let me know what is going on. I punch the code then the gate opens and we get in. His car is on the driveway and another one. I switch off the engen and we stay in the car.

" I have an idea. " I tell sbu.

" and themba should be very worried. "

" Call Percy and tell him to bring that girl here. "

" what's the plan. "

" Percy comes here with that little bitch, after I beat the shit out of him. I'm going to tell him to drive the girl back home. I'll leave you with them and say there's an emergency or something then leave but I’ll be hiding in his car, take one of his guns cause we both  know where he hides them. You and Percy will follow his car behind then I'll signal for you to call the cops when they are halfway on the road, after I have blown the bitches brain off and frame the mother fucker. He will go to jail then I’ll find someone in the inside to torture him until he can't take it anymore and maybe he will save us the trouble and kill himself. end of story."

" Remind me to never cross you. ever! "

" oh please your worse than me. " he laughs. he takes out his phone and calls Percy to bring the girl here.

" what if he starts talking there, about us."

"  we know people on the inside and we can make their life very comfortable in there and all they have to do is to make sure that themba doesn't sing like a canary there."

" he has to die man. Two months is enough with him there."

" lets see that mother fucker who’s not even aware that we are here. " we get out of the car, walk to the door, its not locked then open it. We get inside and we can hear sound of people fucking. I say people cause it sounds like there are more than two people.

We look at each other and laugh going upstairs. The door is wide open and themba is fucking a girl from behind and the girl he’s fucking is muffing another girl who’s laying on her back. How nice of them. We silently walk in and watch them. The man deserves to have his last orgasm on earth since he's going to die.

Themba is fucking like he's running a marathon and he can't wait to cross the finishing line. I look at sbu and he's shaking his head like he wants to laugh but I shake my head. The girl who being muffed raises her head and sees us and her eyes go wide. I thought she was going to scream but the bitch smiles. He sure knows how to pick them.

The girl screams as she comes, the one being fucked screams too and themba finally reaches the finishing line. We clap hands, he jumps turning and looks at us shocked.

" what the fuck! How did you get in here?. "

" you're disgusting  man, cover yourself. " sbu says

" hey guys why didn't you tell me you're coming? " themba says shaking up and looking for something to wear.

" Are they going to join us? " the two girls says kissing.

" put your clothes on and get the fuck out of my house."

" what? but we thought….. " I take out my gun and point it on them. They scream.

" we don’t have money to go back home. We took an Uber to come here."

" here is the money leave! " themba throws notes at them and they take it.