CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.

LUNGI.

My brother left with Zama and I hope he will apologize to her properly and not use sex to make her forgive him not I know she forgave him for what he did cause she came here. I hope my brother will find the love he deserves actually both of them, I hope Zama is nothing like ayanda and I hope it was the last time we saw that girl. Preston and Mah come and sit next to me.

Me:“ my favourite people, what’s app? ”

Preston:“ we have to talk about your dress ”

Me:“ I really don’t want to get married pregnant cause I’m going to look like a fat cow, imagine looking at my wedding photos five years from now ”

Mah:“ they’ll be beautiful baby and you can always get married again when the kids are a year old ”

Me:“ Preston just make me look beautiful like I’m the only girl in the room that mbuso will see. ”

Him:“ girl have you seen how that man looks at you?, you can bring naked girls and stand them in front of him and he won’t even see them ”

Me:“ he’s a man pres and men have wondering eyes ”

Mah:“ mbuso will never cheat on you luh, he loves you that much and look at him now, he’s there fighting for you ”

Me:“ sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve him mah cause all of the things he’s done and is doing for me. I feel like he will say he’s had enough ”

Pres:“ now that’s your emotions talking not you ”

Mah:“ he’s doing all of that because he loves you and because your well being and safety is his number one priority, tell me how many men would go out of their way to do that? ”

Me:“ yeah I know I’m just being silly ”

Pres:“ you’re not being silly luh, he’s coming back to you and the kids and you guys are going to get married ” I sigh

Mah:“ I’m just glad that ayanda girl is gone ”

Pres:“ I don’t know much about her but from what big brother told me, he said when he first met her she was this sweet person and not this woman we saw. He said she changed after her ex called her and she’s being like that since ”

Mah:“ your brother didn’t know that girl at all, the only thing he saw is her ass and  nothing else. That girl has just something wrong with her and I’m glad she’s out of our lives because I don’t trust her ”

Pres:“ I think she’s either bipolar and she knows but she’s not taking her medication or her family has a history of mental illnesses. She needs very  intensive therapy to determine what is wrong with her ”

Me:“ it might explain the way she was behaving ”

Mah:“ maybe but I still say those were her true colours we saw and your brother better be glad that she showed him now rather than later, by the way where is sicelo and Zama ”

Me:“ they went to my place to talk ”

Pres:“ and we all know what language they are going to be talking “ we laugh

Mah:“ he needs to talk to her and apologize, if I was her I would let him anywhere near me. I would starve him ” we laugh

Pres:“ ok, ok, let’s talk about your dresses baby sis ”

Me:“ okay, have you found someone to design it? ”

Pres:“ there’s a guy I know who’s a designer and he’s going to be here tomorrow and his work is amazing, he’s going to be designing both your traditional and white dress ”