CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.

LUNGI.

I’m in the kitchen when preston walks in looking like a hot mess. I wonder if they did manage to sleep or they were busy talking. I feel bad that I didn’t comfort her yesterday and talking to mbuso that way in front of them was very wrong and I feel so embarrassed.

Me:“ good morning, you look like you didn’t sleep ”

Him:“ morning sunshine I didn’t sleep at all ”

Me:“ was she crying the whole night, damn I feel so bad ”

Him:“ oh sunshine it’s worse than that ”

Me:“ what do you mean?, is she feeling okay? ”

Him:“ she left, she has left him ”

Me:“ oh my God, when did she leave ”

Him:“ four hours ago ”

Me:“ oh pres why didn’t you wake us up ”

Him:“ she asked me not to and it was her decision Luh, I had to respect that ”

Me:“ I know, scelo brought this on himself and you know what I don’t feel sorry for him cause zama deserve better than that ”

Him:“ she does ”

Me:“ did she say where she’s going and how did she leave? ”

Him:“ she didn’t say but I drove her to a garage and a friend of hers picked her up and they left and I came back. She asked me to apologize to you and the family for just leaving like that after she was welcomed with open arms ”

Me:“ I understand and maybe this distance between them will give them clarity and if it’s meant to be they will find their way back to each other again ”

Him:“ I hope so too, I’m going to miss her ”

Me:“ me too ”

Mbuso:“ you are going to miss who cause I’m right here ” he says standing behind me and kissing me “ hello beautiful, hey bro” man that’s my man.

Me:“ morning baby, you smell so yummy ” I say giggling, we kiss

Pres:“ hello I’m still here ”

Mbuso:“ green is not your colour ” we laugh

Pres:“ don’t forget that some of us are single and lonely ”

Mbuso:“ who are you going to miss? ”

Me:“ zama, she left ”

Him:“ oh, what’s for breakfast? ”

Preston:“ you’re not surprised? ”

Mbuso:“ I saw you guys leaving and so I knew she’s leaving him again ”

Me:“ he’s not gonna be happy ”

Mbuso:“ he will deal with it ”

Preston:“ what does that mean? ”

Mbuso:“ exactly that ”

Me:“ are you going to help him find her again? ”

Him:“ no love, I tried to help last time but look what happened. If he really wants her then he will go and look for her ”

Me:“ uhm guys, I wanted to say something ” they both look at me. “ I wanted to apologize to my future husband about how I talked to you last night in front of Zama and Preston. I disrespected you as the man if this house and my man and I shouldn’t have done that. I’m sorry Mnguni ”