CHAPTER 92

LUNGI.

My sisters came early in the morning and we are in the kitchen busy cooking. This food has to be eaten during lunch and I feel like the only missing here is the traditional beer but it's okay cause we will make it next time. The queen of London is still asleep or maybe she's awake but is afraid to face us because of her behaviour yesterday. I want her gone in my house so it can be just us. The way we were.

My mother in-law is in the kitchen cooking with us but she doesn't look like her normal self. She says she's been having stomach cramps since we left her house in Pietermaritzburg. God I hope she's not the one who's going to die because it will devastate her boys and all of us. I wanted to take her to the doctor but she refused and said she'll be fine. I will talk to my husband I know he will take her to the doctor himself.

I want this lunch to be perfect and for everyone to get along. I hope Owami will behave herself or maybe she shouldn't so everyone can see what kind of person she really is. Speaking of the devil she comes in still wearing her sleepwear. I guess what my father in-law said to her didn't really stick or she just doesn't care.

" Oh my headache. I need to have some coffee. Where's is the coffee and is it freshly brewed?."

" Good morning to you too wami. We are fine too."

" Yeah morning." sims rolls her eyes and lesego just stares at her. " Where's the coffee?."

I stop peeling the potatoes, take a cup of coffee pour it and then give it to her.

" Thanks." I don't say anything. " Don't you have maids who do this?."

" Didn't my father in-law tell you that you can't walk around in the house wearing that?." sims asks her.

" she was too drunk to remember." lesego answers her.

" This is my sons house and I will walk around wearing anything I like. He's not my husband to tell me what I must do or wear." she's annoyed.

" Do you have a husband?." I ask her and she chokes on her coffee. Her sister walks up to her and pats her back. " What's wrong ma?." i ask her again.

" Oh my coffee went down on the wrong pipe. Let me go and bath. I have special visitors coming today." say what now?.

" You invited people I don't know to come in my house without talking to me first?."

" What's the big deal?. They are family and it shouldn't matter."

" This is my house ma and next time you think of inviting someone, you will talk to me first."

" You're freaking out like I invited Mbuso's ex. I'm going to bath and wait for them." she walks away shaking her skinny ass.

" I don't like her." sims says.

" Why does it feel like she's here to just cause trouble?." lesego says. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see her bullshit.

" She's going through allot guys. Give her sometime."

" She's mean mah and you know it. I don't think we are ever going to get along." I tell her. She sighs and sits down. " Mah are you okay?."

" I think I need to go and lie down. I'm just feeling dizzy."

" Okay we need to take you to the doctor."

" Thandi I'm okay sisi. Stop worrying. I'm going to lie down." she walks to her bedroom. God please don't let it be her. We still need her.

The three of us look at each other worried. I am the most worried and scared. I don't know what I will do if it is going to be her. The man are outside barbecuing the meat. Maybe I should talk to my husband so he can light the sage for her but I'm scared of how he will react cause he too knows that someone is going to die and he might think it's her.