Continual Of Chapter 45

SICELO.

“ she won’t let go of me? ” we both giggle softly. Kamo has a death grip on me. She won’t let me put her down.

“ let me help you. ” lesego takes her from me and kamo easily let’s go and slips her arms away from me. She looks dead tired. Both of them are tired. Kagiso fell asleep the moment he got in the car. I help her take off kamo's shoes off then she lays her down on the bed.

We stand and watch the both of them sleeping and they look like they are at peace. They really had a great time at the marina and swimming obviously made them tired. They enjoyed playing in the water. “ Let’s go before she wakes up. ” she takes my hand and closes the door. She’s been doing that a lot today and I’m not complaining. I fucken love it.

We go downstairs, sit on the longue. It’s just the two of us now. I sent Celeste to go and deliver the package to my guy who’s going to help is get the mazibuko's DNA. “ can I make you something to drink? ” she look nervous right now.

“ I’m good. Talk to me lesego baby. What is going on with you and the kids. ” she keeps touching her neck and ear, she’s nervous. “ hey. You can talk to me. I won’t judge you, I just want to know what is going so I can help you. I don’t like seeing the kids upset and you too. ”I brush her face, my phone rings before she can answer me. I want to ignore it but I can’t. I take it out and see Sims name popping up and she’s face timing me.

This better be good because she has just interrupted me “ Sims? ” she smiles. “ hey bhuti sicelo how are you? ” I smile back. “ I’m fine Sims. What’s wrong? ”

She looks at me shocked like I have just offended her. “ can’t I call my big brother that I love so much. ” I laugh “ now I know you definitely want something. Spit it out. ” we both laugh. I look at lesego and she looks uncomfortable. “ baby, are you okay? ” I ask her and she nods but I can see she’s moving away from the phone so Sims won’t see her. Which is fine by me cause I want her to meet luh first.

“ who are you talking to? ” she asks me leaning forward to see who I’m talking to. “ Sims I’m very busy so tell me what you want. ” I tell her

She sighs disappointed and I laugh. I know that if she sees lesego, luh would know and soon the whole family and I don’t think she’s ready for that. I am ready for that though but I don’t want to scare her away. “ well I am planning on throwing luh and mbuso a baby shower but I want it to be more like a photo shoot between them and the family then we will all have lunch or dinner. They have been through so much and I just thank them and surprise them with this. ”

“ that sounds great sims but where do I fit in all of this cause you have Preston I think and mah? ” she keeps quiet for a while and doesn’t say anything. “ what’s wrong? ” she sighs sadly

“ well you know ever since they both accused me of being jealous of luh and wanting to be like her, our relationship has not been the same. I want to do this for them because they have done many thing for me and my kids. I need you to take them away while I prepare everything. ”

I didn’t know things were that bad between them. “ where are you planning on having that photoshoot? ”

“ at their house, you can take them to visit your dad or something while I plan everything then I’ll call you when I’m done. ”

“ I can do that. When are you planning on having the photoshoot? ” I hope she doesn’t say tomorrow cause I’m not going to agree.

“ well I was thinking next weekend cause I think they have to go to Pietermaritzburg. Will you be available? ” I look at lesego and she looks at me. “ yeah I’ll be available and I will even bring someone. ” I say smiling and lesego look at me shocked.