CHAPTER 27.

SICELO.

This girl is stubborn and she doesn't understand that that psycho knows where her friends live and if he doesn't find her at her place he might come here and find her. As much as I want to go back to my place and leave her I can't because he might show up and hurt her and possibly kill her this time. I leave karabo's complex and go to a garage near where she is, park there and call celeste.

Her:" boss? "

Me:" I'll send you the location of where I'm at, I think ayanda's ex is following her and might show up at her place later and he saw the car I was driving so I left her at her friends place and I'm at the garage now and I want us to exchange cars and tell the other guys to come too so we can catch him if he shows up "

Her:" okay boss man " I send her my location and wait and 20 minutes later she's here, she gets in the car and sits.

Me:" that was fast "

Her:" I wasn't busy, I need her friends address so I can send the guys to watch the place " I give her the address and her picture and karabo's complex number and she sends it.

Me:" she's so damn stubborn "

Her:" why didn't you take her to your place? "

Me:" she said she wants to be alone  and I didn't want to overwhelm her and push her cause she's still hurting over what her ex did and me putting pressure on here will just push her away from me. I'll give her space she needs and hopefully she'll call me once she comes down I think "

Her:" she sounds like she's a handful "

Me:" that she is and that smart damn mouth of hers  " she laughs.

Her:' can't wait to meet her? "

Me:" you'll like her " we get out of the car

Her:' you want me to stay with you? "

Me:" do I look like I need a babysitter? "

Her:" yeah you do, you look pissed and you might just hurt someone " she laughs at me

Me:" get in celeste and what I want is for ayanda to do as I say follow my rukes that's all... "

Her:" she doesn't sound like the type to follow someone's rules "

Me:" when I first saw her amd met her I thought she was the submissive kind but now I'm not sure "

Her:" you can always bend her to the way you want "

Me:" I'm not sure "

Her:" let me go get us something to drink, what do you want? "

Me:" just water "

Her:" are you sure cause you look like you need something strong? "

Me:" I do, just get me can of heineken "

Her:" now that's my boss " she leaves and I take out my phone and think of calling ayanda but I leave it. Celeste gets back and we sit in the car for almost 3 hours and tells me the guys told her that ayanda orderd uber eats and the guy delivered and then left.

Me:" I'm going home, tell the guys to change shifts but I want her watched 27/4 and call me if they see or even suspect anything "

Her:" I'll stay behind too, I'll leave at midnight just incase that punk shows up "

Me:" sure "  I  get in the car and drive straight to my place and the smell of food hits me, I smile and go to the kitchen and find zama there cooking. I know she knows that I'm here but she doesn't acknowlegde my presence and continues to cook and I don't like that.