CHAPTER 10.

My body feels so relaxed and warm hmm i love it. I can't remember the last time i slept like this because it feels so good. I sigh then open my eyes and i see a pair of brown eyes looking at me and then a very hard thing poking me. That's why I feel so good, its because I slept on top of mbuso. He kisses my nose then my lips.

Him:" good morning sweet "

Me:" morning, how did i end up here "

Him:" you fell asleep after the second movie, so i took you to bed and we slept "

Me:" ok and how did I end up sleeping on top of you? "

Him:" well you kept on touching my dick then when I tried to touch you, you slapped my hands then when I stop and finally get some sleep you decide to get on top of me and sleep".

Me:" why didn't you move me to the bed?"

Him:" you looked so peaceful and relaxed and I loved feeling you sleep on my arms. It reminded me of that day when you were crying as I held you and you slept in my arms and when you started nipping on my neck thinking you having a dream" I giggle

Me:" it was nice a dream and it felt good "

Him:" hmmm "

Me:" you're getting hard "

Him:" I've been hard the whole night sweet. Why won't you touch me? "

Me:" I am touching you " I'm playing with his beard

Him:" you know what I mean, when we're intimate " I try to get off him but he holds me

Me:" my uncle is coming today and I'm nervous " he takes a deep breath then breathes out.

Him:" don't remind me and don't change the subject "

Me:" you won't let me touch because you always fuck me. you dont want to look at me that's why you fuck me from behind " he quickly changes positions and now i'm beneath him

Him:" I always want to look at you while I fuck you but I couldn't and wouldn't allow myself because of the guilt I feel when I always look at you".

Me:" what are you feeling guilty about ?" he doesn't answer me but instead kisses me.

Me:" mb...."

Him:" sshhh let me touch you and make your body sing "

Me:" lock the door " I want the damn dick, I'm so horny

Him:" I did lock the door when I took you to bed, wouldn't want to make that mistake of your cousin seeing me giving you what you need"

He takes off all my clothes then looks at me like its the first time he's seeing me naked, then takes off his pyjama pants and his dick springs free and I see his dick is leaking with precum and i just want to run my tongue on it. I look at him and he's looking at me smiling and I smile back. I dont know but something is shifting between us.

I crawl and get off the bed then stand next to him. He opens his arms and holds me. we stand there naked, my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat beat. His hands touch my ass then he lifts me up like I weigh nothing. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck

Him:" you were a size 36 and now I think you're 32. you lost so much weight because of me. I'm sorry sweet, i'll.... "

Me:" sshhh lets not ruin the moment and talk about that "
I bring my face and kiss him deeply. he moans and starts to kneed my ass grabbing it tight and grinds his dick on my clit and i moan, he groans and I hold him tight and kiss the living day lights out of him. My body always melts at his touch and I can't help myself. Feeling his dick against my wet folds and it touching my clit makes me so wet and I know he can feel my wetness.