CHAPTER 80

SICELO.

I thought the worst was over for my sister after her husband walked through that door alive and not so well but the most important thing was he was alive. Mbuso and luh have a connection like no other. Something that is unique and special to them only and it surprises me most of them time how in tune they are with each other.

I am so hurt for them for losing the baby and I understand why mbuso is worried about her mental health. We know luh is strong but sometimes even the strongest person can break down and this might be it for her. Mbuso is right. Luh has to start going to her therapist everyday so she can heal. They both need too. Mbuso woke up different man. Everything about him is much more intense than he was before but in a good too.

I wish I can take away the pain they are feeling right now and the responsibility that is on her shoulders of carrying the whole Gumede family. For things to work out well for the rest of the family everything rests on her. I wish sims could help her and carry some of the loud off her shoulders but she can't. She's pregnant and she's in a fragile state. I hope my wife will be able to help her where luh needs help.

Gogo Xulu freaked me out when she kept looking at me and dad. I don't know what she meant when she said there's someone who's not here. I wonder whom she was talking about cause we were all there unless maybe she meant Frank?. I don't know. What did she mean she said we have to talk?. That old woman is scary man. I wonder when did lesego wake up. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I walk to the kitchen and the delicious aroma's filling the house are making my stomach grumbles. Today we are flying out to Durban. I want to go to Ladysmith with them but we can't. The kids have to go to school and I have a business to run. Damn I almost walk back to the bedroom when I see gogo Xulu drinking her coffee.

" Sawubona Fuze. Come and join me for tea." how did she see me when her head is bowed down?.

" sawubona gogo. Unjani? ( good morning gogo how are you?.)" she smiles.

" I am okay fuze. Call your dad, aunt and wife here. We have to talk before the rest of the house wakes up. Your wife and mother are in the kitchen."  my dad walks in the living at that right moment.

" sawubona ma ( morning ma ). Morning son. " he sits down. I get up to call my wife but she walks in followed by sis nonto, luh's other maid and they put the many serving dishes on the table with different kinds of breakfast food.

" Good morning." They greet us and we greet them back.

" You too sit down. Fuze go call your aunt."

" did she sleep in this house?."

" No she's not here or in the other house. She went to see uncle frank." lesego explains.

" Ma, you want me to stay too?."

" Yebo sisi. Sit down." why is there suddenly tension?.

" Baba where is your girlfriend? I haven’t seen her since we got here in the house?." I ask him.

" She's at her daughter house in Tembisa but she's coming so we can drive together to Ladysmith." I nod.

" Since your sister is not here then we shall start without her." She looks at dad.

" Your whole family has been through so much. I have encountered many families who have things happen to them but not like this one however after going through all of that you all made it. You all had a second chance in life and that's what is important." she looks at lesego.

" Your name suits you beautifully nokuthula because you represent everything about that name. You have brought peace and love to this man you are married to and his life changed. Your mother in law comes to you in your dreams right?."