CHAPTER 34.

LUNGI.

SNL🔞

My body gets covered in goose bumps and my back feels so hot like I’m on fire, I smile and wiggle my ass to mbuso's dick that is poking me. My boo is back but God what is that awful smell that is all over my bedroom, smelling like someone herbs but not mice ones?. I remove his hand on my stomach slowly then face and turn to him and he’s watching me smiling and I giggle.

Me:“  you smell so bad baby ” I say laughing

Mbuso:“ that’s not a way to greet the man you love, love ” he says tickling me and I laugh.

Me:“ what did you bath with cause you smell so bad ” he continues to tickle me “ mbuso, I’m going to pee on myself if you don’t stop ” I laugh hard and oh my God I’m going to pee

Him:“ I’ll stop tickling you if you tell me what I want you hear ”

Me:“ I’m so happy you’re back home safe, I love you now will you please let me go pee boo? ”

Him:“ I know all of that but you know what I want to hear ” I smile and look at him “ stop blushing and tell me ” he says softly taking my mouth and kissing me and I moan

Me:“ I want you to fuck me, and fuck me hard ”

Him:“ I love it when you talk dirty ” he says kissing me deeply

Me:“ you still smell and I need to pee, get up boo ” he gets up and helps me get up then takes me to t he bathroom and I sit down and pee and he’s watching me. “ are you really going to watch me pee? ”

Him:“ I’ll even watch you take a dump ”

Me:“ what is wrong with you? ” I ask him laughing, I wipe myself get up, flush then wash my hands

Him:“ that’s what lovers do love, Let’s go to our place so I can feast myself in you and make your body sing ”

Me:“ hmmm I like that ” he takes my hand and I take my bag and we leave my bedroom and there’s no one in the house “ what time did you get here cause it’s now dark outside? ”

Him:“ around five pm, let’s get out of here before someone sees us ”

Me:“ aren’t we in a hurry? ”

Him:“ yes we are ”  I laugh, we get in the car and drive to our house, we lock the gate and door then go straight to our bedroom.

Me:“ let’s go and shower ”

Him:“ if I shower with you I’m going to fuck you there and I don’t want that, so you shower first then I’ll shower after you are done ”

Me:“ ok ”

Him:“ five minutes love don’t take long ”

Me:“ I won’t ” I take my clothes then get in and shower. After a few minutes he comes and takes off his clothes and watches me shower. His dick is standing proud facing up with veins all over it and my mouth waters and I press my legs hard together. He gets in the shower, takes my washing cloth and washes my back, my legs and ass. I try to touch his dick but he stops me.

Him:“ patience love ” he closes the tap, opens the door then takes my towel and dries me slowly and perfectly and I just want you feel his hands all over my body

Me:“ boo ”

Him:“ shhhh ” he shuts me up with a kiss and I try to touch him again but he stops me, why won’t he let me touch him?.

Me:“ I want to touch you ” he chuckles

Him:“ and you will love, go to bed and watch the television and don’t change the channel baby, watch what is playing ” but I don’t want to watch the TV.