CHAPTER 40

I really enjoyed the massages, laying on that bed that can also accommodate pregnant woman has been  wonderful. I am a going to this again for myself and mbuso too, yes!. I have an idea what  going to do. He could really use the rest because he has been running after people for a long time now and I just want my man to relax and not worry about anything else. Even though the massages were great the mood is not right and I have to address this.

Nonto is preparing a late lunch, mah is somewhere on the house and Preston let to check out his business, Sims decided to take go and take a nap after talking to the boys. I’m in my living watching TV when the door opens and it’s my baby. I get up and run to him wrapping my legs around him, he catches me laughing.

Him:“ now this is a welcome home I was looking forward too.” I plant kisses all over his face and he chuckles.

Me:“ I missed you ” I say kissing him

Him:“ I missed you too baby but come and feed me I’m hungry then later you’ll show me how much you missed me ” he speaks between kisses.

Sicelo:“ please stop I don’t want to be blind.” I look on the side and smile. Mbuso puts me down, I give my brother a big hug.

Me:“ I loved the massage thank you very much. ”

Him:“ it was my way of saying sorry sis.”

Me:“ you were forgiven but this was the icing on the cake. ”

Sicelo:“ where’s everyone? ”

Me:“ Sims is taking nap, mah I’m not sure where she is then Preston went to see how things are going in his surgery. ”

Mbuso:“ come and feed me ” he says taking my hand

Me:“ nonto is cooking but I think she’s almost done. ”

Him:“ she’s here? ”

Me:“ yes, she’s our new housekeeper baby ”

Him:“ sis you talk about her salary and other things? ”

Me:“ I thought we will do that together ”

Him:“ love you’re the woman of this house and whatever you decide is fine by me. Just give me her banking details and documents. ” we get in the kitchen and sit down.

Them:“ Hi sis nonto? ” they greet her

Her:“ good afternoon sirs ”

Mbuso:“ thank you for agreeing to work for us ”

Her:“ my pleasure sir. ”

Sicelo:“ what are eating? ”

Her:“ food sicelo ” we laugh. “ you will be having seven colours. Are the others coming or must I dish for only you? ”

Sims:“ good afternoon, I would like some food. I’m famished. ” I smile.

Sicelo:“ are you sick or something? ”

Her:“ no why? ” she asks frowning

Sicelo:“ you were taking a nap. The Sims I know would have drank the whiskey we left behind ” he is right we all laugh.

Her:“ man I forgot about it. But can I pour you guys one? ”

Mbuso:“ I’m good, I just need food and sleep. ”

Sicelo:“ I’ll have one too ” she gets up and fixed the both of them a drink.

Me:“ where are the others? ”

UMSHADOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara