CHAPTER 76

MBUSO.

I didn't sleep at all last night even though my body was in pain and begging me to just let it rest but I couldn't. I held my wife and watched her all night. I don 't understand how life can be so cruel to her. This wonderful person who always wants what is best for everyone she loves. Can she just enjoy her life and family?. I just hope this was one last thing we had to go through because I don't think she is going to be able to handle something else that will break her heart.

She cried again in her sleep and I'm worried that maybe she's never going to be the same again. I know she can talk to me but bow she really needs a professional who will also help and I also understand why she doesn't want everyone to know. They are going to feel pity for her and that might just make things hard for her. She will tell them when she is ready and when we have dealt with it.

I am devastated that we lost our baby we didn't know she was carrying. Had I have known I wouldn't have done anything that will put my life in danger. I hope she can forgive me for the pain I put her through these last few days. I softly move her head on my arm and place it softly on the pillow.

I go to the bathroom and fill the tub with water and nothing else. I don't think its a wise idea to put some bath salts in there. I stand there and watch the water rising and the only thing I can see is watching her there alone, crying and losing our child. I have to do something about this.

I close the faucet and go back to the bedroom and I find her sitting up. knees on her chest, head buried on her knees and her arms are wrapped around her knees and she’s grabbing them tight.

" love?." she looks up startled. She doesn't look good.

" You're really here?." I sit next to her on the bed.

" I am love. I can never be anywhere else other than here with you."

" I thought I was dreaming you know....that I wasn't losing our baby."

" I wish I would have arrived sooner....maybe we wouldn’t have lost our baby. Come here."

" You're hurt and limping. "

" That's nothing."

" let me go change the pad. "

" I ran a bath for you."

" let me go take a bath then."

" The water can wait. I want to hold my wife now."  She gets up and wraps he legs around my waist and we hold each other tight in comfortable silence. I almost died and lost this feeling of her in my arms and her love.

" You are my world, my everything." I kiss her hair.

" What would you do without me?."

" The day you got kidnapped and almost died I knew I can never live in this world without you. I'll follow you anywhere luh even in death."

" I believe you." she says. " Can I go bath now?."

" yeah, we have to go to the hospital."

" baby?."

" yes love?." she keeps quiet for a while. " can we not tell everyone what happened. I don't want them looking at me with sympathy in their eyes feeling sorry for me."

" only frank knows and we know he's not going to tell anyone. We will tell them when you have healed and ready to talk about it."

" Thank you baby." She gives me a kiss and goes to the bathroom. I get up and make the bed.

I hear something falling or being placed on the floor. I walk to it, unlock it and then open it. I see a bag on the floor, I take it and close the door. I put it on the bed, open it and look inside and it's our clothes. I put them on the bed then go to the bathroom. Luh is done and she's drying herself. I stand behind her and look at her through the mirror.