CHAPTER 88

LUNGI.

I finished bathing the kids after dinner then put them to bed. I know other people prefer to travel with their maids wherever they go and I like that but not when I am at my in-laws place. I like to take care of my kids myself plus there are many of us now so I no longer do all the work by myself. The twins are sleeping with all the other boys excluding kamo who's sleeping with Mah.

I get in bed and sigh. My body is so tired and my feet are killing me. One thing that is making me smile right now is knowing that Fanele has already made his way to Ophongolo to find out who owns the land and but it back from them. Mbuso and his brothers are joining him tomorrow then we will follow after they tell us too.

I haven't heard from my husband since they left but I know deep down he didn't kill his twin. I just hope busani told him the whole truth and left nothing. I think he saw the real mbuso and realised that he has no choice but to come clean. Bonga left with zipho and I think they are all together wherever they are. I know they can all kill busani and come back like nothing happened. I look at the time on my phone and 11:30 pm. They have been gone for long and I hope nothing bad happened to them. I have this urge to call him but I decide against it. He will come home after they have talked. Scelo would have called me if something was wrong. I close my eyes and sleep.

My skin feels cool, like the comforter has been removed from my body. The bed dibs and cold hands touch my feet and they go up to my legs and touch my naked thighs. I turn my head and the smell of fresh water and little bit of whiskey hits my face. They were drinking. I sigh and open my eyes. He has switched the lights on and he is naked. I turn my body and lay on my back. He gets between my thighs still looking at me. My body shudders. I look at him and it's almost as if I am looking at the old ruthless mbuso who didn't give a fuck about anyone else. God what did busani say to him?!. I don't want that mbuso back. I hated him and this person looking at me feels like it's the old him and he's scarring me.

Scars that prove he was once in an accident are marking chest and his strong legs. I look at his shaft and it keeps growing getting heavier, thicker and hard. Veins pop around his shaft and his mushroom head is shining, pink and leaking of pre-cum. His chest is moving up and down like he's controlling his breathing. I look at his left hand that is on my thigh and his ring is shining bright. Our eyes lock and my skin gets covered in goose bumps. My nipples get hard and I press my legs together to try and calm down my clit that is throbbing.

He locks my legs together with his then he goes up my body and his hard dick is right on my face. I lick my lips and swallow the saliva that has filled my mouth looking at this majestic dick. I open my mouth and his dick slips right in my mouth and I massage it with my tongue. He groans. I try to move my hands so I can grip it but he shakes his head. I rotate my tongue the best I can in that position sucking his dick. I use my tongue, lips and little bit of my teeth then put the tip of my tongue on that small opening on his dick and he loves it. he quickly pulls then moves a little lower so his dick can be between my boobs. Oh my God he's going to titty fuck me.

" cover my dick with them and don't close your mouth." I do as he says.

His hands  sandwich my head. I can feel his balls just below my boobs and they feel hard and my hands and mouth are itching to play with them. His lower body begins to move and I can feel the warmth, wetness and hardness of his dick between my boobs. He fucks them and my eyes are on that pink mushroom head that is playing peek ’a boo with me. When his dick peeks out from my boobs it goes straight to the warmth of my mouth. My chin and chest are wet from my saliva cause my husband is not giving me time to swallow it.

It is wet, warm, slippery and Oh I God I love it. His groans are telling me that he's loving and enjoying it too. His face is hard, his jaws are clenched tight like if he relaxes then he will come. It's not every time that I see the look on my husbands face when he comes and tonight I want too. I don't move my eyes away from him as his starring at me. I remove my right hand, move my left hand so it can grab both boobs and he lifts his hand a little. I think he think my hand might be tired. I move my left hand to under his things and grab hold of his balls and play with that heavy sack. He curses and close his eyes. I know they are sensitive so I gently play with them and they get harder and harder and I can feel that one thick vein getting hard and I know he's near. My clit is screaming at me wanting his fingers, his dick and I am soaking wet. I can feel the bedding wet too under me.