CHAPTER 55

MBUSO.

We are all standing surrounding Preston and thembi. Preston pissed on himself and he smells of piss. He’s been crying and whining like a little bitch that he is, sicelo had to shut him up. This psycho bitch on the other hand has been silent and hasn’t said anything. She is looking at all of us straight in the face and she’s doesn’t look afraid. It’s like she’s bored with us. Never in my life have I wanted to kill someone like this and I know I’m going to enjoy it. One thing about thembi that sbu and I know is this girl has guts. She evil to the core and as long as she’s alive. None of us are safe.
Preston has been looking at me, pleading with his eyes and I feel sorry for him. I want him to tell me and explain to me what did he do with the recordings of me and luh. What did he do to them and where is he keeping them. “ Preston you were pleading with them not to kill you cause you wanted to talk. So talk I am here. ” he sniffs and it’s getting on my last nerve. “ I’m sorry mbuso. I really am. Is luh and the kids okay? ” I take the chair and sit next to Preston and look at him.

“ I’ve had one of the worst weeks of my life Preston all because of you. My wife loved and we all accepted you into our family. You lied to us pretended to be not the person you are. You were living under my roof eating my food and we gave you a room that is yours to show that we accept you as one of us because you looked like  someone who  had no family. Where did we go wrong Preston. Did discriminate against you?, did we make you feel like you were just an outsider? Tell me Preston what did we do to you for you to want to hurt my wife like this? ”

He is literally shaking and I don’t know what is it that is scaring him. I  talking to him nicely, not shouting or angry. “ I know you all accepted me without any questions asked and treated me like I am one of you and I have never felt like I didn’t belong there even though it was clear that I am not one yours. Not many families would accept this white ga….. ”
“ Preston. We all know here that you’re not gay. So don’t lie to us. How did this plan of yours and thembi getting together to try and take my kids and kill my wife come about?. ” he looks at thembi and she’s looking at him like you better shut your mouth. Preston looks at me and shakes his head. I sigh “ You really want to do this the hard way huh? ” I get up, open my tool box and take this big screwdriver then sit down and look at Preston. “ please…. Please mbuso don’t kill me ” I take the screwdriver, make sure that I use all my strength and stab Preston where I shot him and the mother fucker screams.  I pull the screwdriver put and blood gushes out. “ talk Preston or else I’m going to do the same on your other leg. ”

I guess he hates pain cause it doesn’t take him long to start singing like a canary. “ I opened my surgery 2 years back then thembi found me after1 year later. I don’t know how she found me but I got a call from her and then I went to Durban and we met. I was happy to see her because I still loved her. She then told me what happened to her and she wanted revenge against you sbu and mbuso and his mother. She’s the one that came with the whole plan of how I was going get to close to all of you. She has been keeping tabs on the both of you and she found the opportunity when you luh came to Ladysmith. She was following her and when she found out hat she was pregnant she told me that she knew luh would contact me. I am legit mbuso, I am a real gynaecologist, I didn’t lie about that. The only thing I lied about was being gay. ” this mother fucker thinks I’m stupid 

“ Preston luh told me that you helped thembi to set up the room where she was going to take my kids and leave her dead and you know what I really don’t care about that now all I care about is why didn’t you warn me that thembi was out to get me and sbu? ” I want this to be over and done with cause looking at Preston’s face is really pissing me off. I want to be home with my wife and my kids.

“ at first it was only a job that I was supposed to do but then I got to know luh and I realised that she is an amazing person. A kind hearted person that wants what is best for the people she loves and I saw how everyone loves her and I too started to fall for her. I was envious of her life and how much you loved her and how her brother and father loved her. It made me feel jealous because I wanted that for myself. I have never experienced that kind of love you all showed me. I told thembi that I didn’t want to do it. I wanted out and that we shouldn’t hurt luh but she has something on me and she threatened me with it. So I had to do everything she asked.  She didn’t find anything that she could use on sbu so she focused on you cause you have luh.i swear to you when I say that I didn’t want any part of it.”
“ I found listening devices in my house and camera’s in my bedroom and the bathroom. You watched my wife naked in her private space. You were watching us the whole entire time and listening. What did you do with those recordings? ” he looks at thembi and she looks at him shocked. “ you said you didn’t get a chance to get the camera and listening devices. You fucking lied to me you idiot!. ” oh he did?.