CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.

SICELO.

I keep knocking and knocking but she still won't let me in. How can I be this weak and stupid. How could I embarrass the woman I love?, I basically proposed marriage to her in front of my family then I go and become a week little boy who has just gotten his first experience of getting his dick felt. I fucked up, I really did and the reason I did that is because the picture of bonga and sbu fucking some woman at the same time kept on playing on my mind and that is not an excuse as to why I kept letting her touch my dick cause I don't well know I could have stopped it at any time.
I go back to the living room and mah is fucken livid. She has never looked at me this way so disappointed and I don't blame her. I look at this bitch and I just want to fucken blow her brains off.

Dad:" so this is the man my son has come to be? " they get quiet and I just stand there like a teenage boy that has been caught sneaking back from getting drunk with his friends.

Me:" Cha Mapholoba " ( no dad)

Dad:" are you man who let's his dick control him? "

Me:" no dad "
Mnguni:" is this the kind of company you keep Siyabonga and you Sibusiso? "

Them:" Cha Mnguni "

Mnguni:" you are all a disappointment, look at how mbuso has cleaned up his act and manned up, you all should follow his lead and stop this thing of yours fucken women at the same time " what the hell?, we look at each other shocked.

Dad:" you kids think we are stupid and we don't know what happens in our kids lives heh? " we don't say anything

Mnguni:" we keep tabs on everything kids and you should always know that whatever you do we are always one step in front of you "

Bonga:" baba we are just having fun "

Mnguni:" bonga having fun is us having a braai and drinking with our friends and family that's having fun. Using someone's daughter to satisfy your urges is not. "

Dad:" this thing you are doing was fun and good when you were young men but grown men don't do this thing. All of you here are supposed to be married and having your own families but you don't cause you're busy satisfying your dicks and dicks don't get satisfied. You can have relations with this girl in the morning and at midday you would want another one. Are you going to be the kind of men who are controlled by their urges and what their dicks want? "

Mapholoba:" do any of you here see this girl as someone you could marry? "

Us:" No!. " karabo looks at us shocked and embarrassed. I know for a fact that I could never want another man to look at Zama naked and give her that kind of pleasure, it will kill me.

Dad:" girlie you should stop letting men like these use you as their toy they use when there are bored. Know your worth and don't be someone's play thing" she nods looking down embarrassed

Mah:" all of you are almost forty fucken years old but you are behaving like twenty two year olds busy bringing rubbish in this home!. Sibusiso your parents are going to be so disappointed when they hear what riff raff you hand around with. Scelo you proposed marriage to that girl an hour ago but you couldn't pass the opportunity to embarrass her again, it was ayanda at first then her friend. What the fuck is wrong is you?! " She says then leaves, I have never heard mah use the fuck word before and see her this mad.

Dad:" let it be the last time all of you bring women here unless you know they are your future wives, do you understand me? "

Us:" we do mapholoba "

Me:" I'm sorry everyone "

Preston:" Zama deserves better than this brother " he's disappointed too