CHAPTER 46

SICELO.

“ baby? ” we are still on the couch cuddling. I didn’t know cuddling could be this much fun and I think I’m going to love doing that and a lot of things with her. “ yes baby? ” she giggles, I kiss peck her cheek.

“ can you share the bed with me?, I just want to feel you know my arms and I promise you we will not do anything until the both of us are ready ” I don’t know what I’m asking her because I know for sure I’m going to have a boner the whole night. She looks at me unsure. “ I’m asking you to trust me and know that I won’t hurt you. I want you I feel you on my arms and wake up next to you that’s all I want baby. ”

She gets up and I think she’s going to refuse me but she takes my hand again and I get up and we go to my bedroom. We get there and she moves the pillows off the bed and places them neatly and opens the duvet. “ can I use your bathroom and shower? ” her cheeks get pink and I smile.

“ you can baby. ” I tell her. She turns to leave but I stop her. „ where are you going? ”

“ to get my pyjamas and toiletry bag. ”.

“ ok, I’m going to use the shower in the other guest bedroom. Feel free to take your time. ” she nods and leaves. I take my things and go to the other bedroom and take a cold shower. I shower quickly cause I’m trying to not let images of lesego showering in my bedroom fill my mind. I pass by the kids bedroom when I’m done and they are still sleeping. I switch the lights to a little dim but still light incase the kids wake up and half close the door. I open my bedroom door and not close it. I go to the closest, throw the towel in the laundry basket and wear a tank top and basketball shorts. It’s been years since I have slept wearing clothes and I hope they won’t choke me at night.

The water is still running in the shower, she’s not done yet. I get in bed and wait for her. My phone keeps beeping and I know someone sent a text message. I ignore it cause I know if it’s important the person would be calling. I think about everything she has said and I am pissed. I have to talk to the guys cause I am going to need their help. I am not going to kill him but I want him, his family and lesego's family to see how happy I am going to make her and our kids. I have to tell dad about her and the plans I want to do. If it’s money I will have to cough out then that’s nothing cause I’m going to make sure that they are all mine and that thuto guy won’t one day show up and claim them as his.

She comes out wearing a tiny pyjama set and closes the bathroom door. How the hell am I going to ignore all that skin and curves and those nipples pointing at me?. Damn!. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. She goes to close the bedroom door. “ baby don’t close the bedroom door. ” she looks at me confused. “ we have kids in the house and they are not yet used to all the rooms. They might wake up at night and not find you in bed and panic. We have kids in the house now and so our bedroom door is always going to be open.” I explain to her and I don’t know if she understands.

“ but what about when we… .. ” she asks getting in bed and she sighs. I chuckle and pull her close to me. “ what about what baby? ” I want her to say it. “ what about when we are having sex and they hear us or worse catch us. ”

“ well I guess we would have to be not so loud and have as much sex as possible when they are at school. Are you loud baby? ” her cheeks get pink with blushes. “ I don’t know… . I don’t remember. ” she says.

“ don’t worry, we will find out soon and if you are then I will have to gag you. ” her breath hitches then she covers herself with the duvet laughing. I put my hands under the duvet and tickle her and she laughs so loud. “ shhh you’ll wake the kids up!. ” I continue to tickle her “ stop… I mean going to pee on myself sicelo I’m very ticklish!. ” she says laughing and kicking the duvet and exposing her legs. I stop and cover us again. She catches her breath then looks at me.

“ you know the only time I laugh like this, is when we are alone in our room and they telling me funny stories from school or maybe we are just watching TV. Thank you for this sicelo, for everything.” I pull her to me. “ I haven’t even started doing anything for you and the kids but you will see and experience it. I take care of everyone who is close to my heart and you and the kids are my number now. ” she draws patterns on my chest.

“ you know I used to pray and ask God to ask my soulmate to find me and save me from the misery I’m living under with my kids. I would pray everyday and then I began to save some money cause I wanted to take my kids to Durban cause the last time I went was when I was their age and I never went again. My family come here very year and ever since I fell pregnant I was left behind. If I knew sooner that coming here, I was going to meet the love of my life then I would have came years ago. ” she says. 

“ I think this was the right time for us to meet cause we both need each other. I have not been the best partner to the people I was dating but I have grown from my mistakes and learned a lot from them. Do I have regrets on how I treated them yes but there’s nothing I can do about it now. What I can do though is be your best lover, partner, best friend, husband and a damn great dad to our kids like how my dad is. My dad has taught me many things and if I can be half the man and father he is to us then I would know that I’m doing a great job cause that man is the world’s greatest and he is going to embrace kagiso and kamo and welcome them with open arms and love. ” she entwines our hands.

“ tell me about you sicelo. Who are you?. ” I smile and look at her. “ you should have asked me that before you agreed to be my woman. ” she pinches my chest laughing. “ baby stop playing ” I chuckle. I tell her everything about me growing up with my parents, luh and how we got separated then finding all of each other again and how. My business and what I do, I tell her about the guys, frank, mah, Sims then zinhle and ayanda, but I don’t tell her about how the mazibuko’s including buhle being dead and I just tell her they went missing and I don’t say who killed thami and oh Preston also, how can I forget. She knows everything about me but not the illegal stuff that we do.

When I’m done she is speechless. “ wow, all of you guys have been through a lot. The things you went through and finding each other again is beautiful and rare. I think I’m going to love being part of your family. I just wish my parents were like that too. All of us too be tight and have each other’s backs but that’s wishful thinking because they already have that with each other just not with me. ” I hate that they treated her different. “ in our family we have lots of love to give baby. Including luh’s in laws will welcome you and love you too. We will always have your back and no matter what. ” she squeezes my hand.

“ Thank you for telling me about everyone. I feel like I already know them. ” I can’t wait for them to meet her and know her too. “ You will baby. ” I yawn fuck I’m tired. She laughs. “ let’s sleep before you swallow my head ” she says and my mind goes there and blood rushes to my dick. “ see what you do to me, talking about swallowing heads. ” she laughs, I get up turn the lights to dim, pick up a pillow and get in bed and put it between us so she won’t feel my hard on. “ good night baby kascelo. ” she yaws too. “ good night mapholoba. ” I kiss her head and spoon her.

I hear soft giggles and laughs. Soft little hands are brushing my beard. I smile inside cause I know those small hands belongs to those two making me feel old. I open my mouth wide and yawn load then chew on air. They laugh, I want to laugh too but I don’t want t hem to know that I’m awake. “ mama is going shout at us for waking uncle ” kamo says giggling. “ no she won’t. She’s making breakfast and she thinks we are brushing out teeth. ” kagiso says.

“ do you think uncle is going to lose his teeth like me? ” I almost laugh. I peek at them and see them on both my sides. They are on my chest looking at each other talking about me like I’m not here. “ no kamo. He’s a grown up and grown ups have teeth. ” he shakes his head. “ but that grandpa from school has no teeth like me? ” kagiso shakes his head and palms his cheek. “ he is old and old people don’t have real teeth. They wear fake teeth. ” kamo gasps in shock them they get quiet for a while. “ kagiso? ”

“ hmm? ”

“ do you think uncle us going to be our dad and he will drive us to school and pick us like the other kids who have dads? ” that breaks my heart. I want to hear what kagiso's response is going to be. “I  don’t know kamo. I wish he was our dad. ”

“ do you know our dad? ” she asks him and I wonder if lesego has ever had this talk with kids but I guess not cause if she has then they wouldn’t be talking about it. “ I don’t know him. ” they keep quiet then I open my eyes and yawn loud again. I startle them then they laugh.  “ good morning kids? ”

“ good morning uncle ” they both say singing. I smile. “ did you have a good sleep? ”

“we did uncle. Mama is making breakfast for us. ”

“ yummy and I am so hungry. I feel like eating someone.” They both scream laughing.” what were you two doing playing with my beard with your little hands hmmm?, I’m going to tickle you until you have hair on your face too ” I grab both of them and tickle them and they laugh. I let them go and they jump off the bed and run out. I get up and follow them and they are running to their mother laughing. I hear her reprimanding them to stop running in the house, the stairs and in the kitchen. She is right cause they might get burnt with something. I round the kitchen island and see that she’s wearing my T-shirt and her pyjama bottoms. She looks so freaking sexy. “ good morning mommy ” she laughs. I kiss her on the lips before she even greets back. The kids giggle looking at us and their mom blushes. “ really? In front of the kids? ” I peck her cheek and they all giggle. “ they have to get used to us kissing and showing physical contact like hugs and kisses so it will not be awkward for all of us when they see us doing that. ” she nods. “ kids let’s go to the living room and have a meeting. Mommy switch the stove off. ” she does.

We all go to the living room and we help the kids sit down. “ so once a week we are going to have a meeting and everyone will tell us how we spent our week at school and at work right guys?. ” they nod. “ the first rule of every morning is we kiss mommy good morning, hug her and ask how she slept, we greet each other and hug everyday in the morning. ”

“ yes uncle ” they say. “ ok kids, you are going to do one good thing every day and when we have a meeting on Sunday, you will tell us what you did. You can do anything from helping mommy with the chores, brushing school shoes or making sure that your rooms are clean and your toys are where they stay. When you do that, mommy and daddy will pay you. You will earn money doing your chores on top of your pocket money. ” fuck that just slipped out but it felt right and I didn’t plan on saying it. I hope lesego is not mad at me cause I didn’t talk to her about this. She looks at me shocked and tears well in her eyes. I take her hand I’m relieved when she doesn’t snatch it back.

“ mommy are you sad? ” kagiso asks her and she shakes her head no and wipes her tears. “ kids can you go and brush your teeth. Uncle wants to talk to mommy?.” They stand up and begin to run “ no running. ” I tell them. They walk.

“ I’m sorry lesego. That just slipped out and I didn’t plan on saying that but it just happened and I… .. ” she silences me by putting her hand on my mouth.

“ sicelo you talk a lot about the future and I’m scared that this is too good to be true. Things like this don’t happen in my life and I’m scared that once we leave here… . You… you will forget about us and that will not only break me but it will very much hurt my kids. ” I sigh frustrated.

I take her hands in mine and make her look at me. “ woman I love you and I want you and our kids in my life everyday of my life. They are now my kids too lesego. I love them like I love you. I mean everything I am saying to you. The promises and everything I mean them. I am not trying to charm you just to get something from you. I know life has been cruel and unkind to all of you but that stopped the moment you accepted me in your lives. I want them to call me dad because I am a father to them now. I don’t want my kids to call me uncle. I am not going to be a step father to them, I am their father. My life has been filled with so much happiness ever since I met you, girl I’m even waking up late and I don’t do that. I’m asking you to put faith and trust in our love baby. I love you lesego please believe me.”  She sobs and I hold her.

“ I believe you. I’m not mad about you wanting them to call you dad. I think it’s beautiful. I’m giving you my heart sicelo. Please don’t break it. ” I’m relieved. “ I’ll g crazy if you leave me ” she giggles. She doesn’t know that I’ll literally go crazy.

“ we need to talk to the kids about their biological father. They were in our bedroom and they thought that I was sleeping and they talked about they don’t know their dad and they are curious because they see other kids with their father’s but theirs is not in their lives.” She shakes her head. “ what do I say sicelo?, the both of them can never know how kamo was conceived and I don’t want him in their lives. I don’t!. ”

“ hey it’s okay. We will figure it out baby I promise. ” she nods. “ wipe those tears on your beautiful face and let’s eat breakfast as a family. We will have a braai just the four of us and spend time together as a family before I drive you back tomorrow. ” she nods and get up. The kids come and I help her plate food. “ boy boy go and get my phone in our bedroom and don’t run. “ yes dad ” he says. I chuckle. This is love and pure joy. I mouth thank you to lesego.