CHAPTER 6.

CHAPTER 6.

I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business then I hear the bedroom door opening and closing then mbuso gets in the bathroom and sees me. He ignores me then takes off his clothes standing in front of me. I quickly finish up before he gets naked in front of me, then wash my hands and I'm about to leave when he blocks my way out.

Him:" I'm coming now, don't fall asleep " What??, oh hell no. He kisses my neck and leave not answering him. I get in bed and face away from his side of the bed and cover myself up to my neck. The moaning and groaning sounds haven't stopped and if mbuso is here then who are the people fucking... Maybe his friends. The woman is now screaming " Yes baby, fuck me harder " God it's gonna be a long night. I see mbuso's shadow and I close my eyes and goosebumps breakout all over my body and my heart beats fast.

Him:" Fuck they are so loud" He gets in the bed and switches the side lamp on and then I get shocked when he drags my body to his in one swift move and I hold my breath. I feel his naked skin on my back coz my pyjama top has risen up and then his hand goes under my top and connects with my skin and I hold my breath.

Him:" Breath out slowly or you'll pass out and we don't want that now do we" He says next to my ear and damn my body shudders and my nipples peeble.

Him:" Clothes are not allowed in this bed sweet, let's take them off" He says getting up and moving off the blankets and God... He is naked and I can't help myself and look at that happy trail that leads to that tool of mass destruction and I suck my breath.

Me:" Mbuso.... Please" I beg him

Him:" Ssshhhhh" He kisses my ear and I feel his warm breath

Me:" I'm not ready " Honestly I'm not.

Him:" You're never going to be ready sweet " He says so sweet and tender that a sob escapes my mouth. He takes his hands and runs them on my boobs and down to my nectar and rubs it with his right thumb and I let him, it feels good and he's my husband right?, it was only in paper but now it's going to be official.

Me:" Just give me time and we'll do it "

Him:" You don't like this?.... It doesn't feel good?.... I know your mind doesn't want this but what about your body.... It wants what I'm doing to it now and what I'm about to do to it ".

My top is off now and he is pulling my pants off and he taps on my hips so I can lift my butt and I do and off they go and I'm completely naked. I try to cover my nectar but he takes my hands off and shake his head.

Him:" You're not going to hide yourself from me sweet. We're going to consummate our marriage now. Lights on" He says loud and the whole bedroom gets bright. I cover my eyes and they are wet.

Him:" You are so beautiful " He says out loud and I doubt that he meant it for me to hear and I look at him

Him:" Yeah I said it. Even a blind man can feel and see your beauty and it's all mine to do as I wish. Take off those hands on your face and look at me. Always look at me" I wipe my face before moving my hands.

Him:" You're even more beautiful when you cry...open your legs " He gets between my thighs and roughly separates my legs as he gets between them and looking at my nectar. I don't like shaving off all of my pubic hair. I leave some of it and now I'm embarrassed as I see him looking at me there.

Him:" just how I like it " What?, he says proudly and starts to touch my legs rubbing his hands up and down then does the same to my inner thighs and I squirm.

His hands move to my nectar and I hold my breath when he separates the lips of my pussy and I feel cool air there then I feel one finger there brushing my clit and I know he feels how wet I am....my treacherous body. He groans and continues to brush my clit with his thumb then his other hand goes to my boobs and feels them one at a time and my nipples peeble hard then he pinches them at the same time as he enters me with his finger and fingers me. My body gets off the bed arching.