CHAPTER 18.

SOMEWHERE IN DURBAN.

I'm running really late this morning and I was suppose to have opened the shop by now its 6:30 am and we open at 6 am, when we have a function to prepare for but someone was just being difficult and I didn't sleep at all last night God just thinking about it....let me not go there. I park my car outside the shop and see my two best friends and co-workers have arrived. I'm not going to hear the end of me being late again.

Me:" guys sorry I'm late " I unlock the door and we get inside, they don't say anything and I can feel their eyes drilling a whole on the back of my head. I make my way to the small kitchen we have and start preparing for the platters for 40 people we are suppose to deliver for at 10 am at some office where they having a business breakfast meeting and the platters are all different.

Me:" Guys I apologised now...please don't give me the silent treatment " I turn around and look at them and they are just standing there folding their arms.

Karabo:" Ayanda this can't go on anymore " she says and I sigh.

Me:" Not now karabo please....it's still early " I look at both of them

Lilly:" the time is never right with you aya...look at you...you're a mess "

Me:" I know friend " I look down and cover my face beacuse I really feel like crying. I feel their arms hugging me and I hug them back, telling myself I'm not going to cry.

Me:" I know it's hard guys but please don't give up on me because I really need you and can't do this without you. I'll fix it I promise you"

Lilly:" We know you will but I hope really soon ayanda before he fixes you for good " that's what really scares me

Karabo:" But we'll kill him before he kills you and we'll hide his body"

Lilly:" we'll burn him first the chop him to pieces and dump them all around south africa so no one will find him " we all laugh because I know they'll do it and I love them to bits.

Me:" You guys are crazy and I love you just the way you are " we break the hug

Lilly:" why don't you take a cup of coffee and get yourself together then come back "

Me:" Thanks guys I owe you alot...I'll be back " I go to the office we share, make coffee and go through my phone and no messages from him. I say a silent thank you to God that my boyfriend hasn't phoned me....yet. I drink my coffee silently then finsh and join the girls. We prepare everything quickly cause yesterday before we left we had some preparations done so we won't do too much this morning, and by nine am we are done.

Me:"Lets load up guys and deliver." We are excited because the business is only a year old, so getting clients sometimes is not easy as we had hoped but we're hoping that since other business man and business women that will be there where we are going to deliver the platters, they'll enjoy our food and ask for us to cater for their future business functions aswell.

We arrive at the office and a receptionist takes us to the other side of boardroom and we place all the platers and drinks then leave.

ReceptionLady:" Here is the other half of the check and thank you for your services "

Me:" Thank you and please don't forget to recommend our business to other people and also you guys can call us anytime whenever you need us "

ReceptionLady:" we'll do " we shake hands with her and leave.

Karabo:" Done for today....so why don't we go to Mug and Bean and have late breakfast " she suggests and we all agree and drive there and order

Lilli:" It's friday today so any plans guys? " she asks as were eating

Me:" Nope..no going out for me...I need to rest " I tell them