CHAPTER 39.

MBUSO.

I always suspected that sipho did something to buhle and hearing him now confess that he raped her and took her virginity makes me sick to my stomach. How can thuli allow this to happen to her own daughter and who did she meet as Victor is buhle's father?. Could the boy her friends raised and be sipho’s son?.

The guys bring in the annoying and screaming thuli who looks very scared right now and when she sees how badly bruised up her husband is she losses it and curses us. I fucken hate this bitch and her daughter. All three of them deserve to die, I don’t give a fuck that she is Victor’s son.

Me:“ Mapholoba is the video on? ”

Him:“ it is on don’t worry ” luh will see this video after she has driven birth to our kids not before.

Me:“ doesn’t buhle need to he here too to hear what a screen up of a mother she has? ”

Dad:“ you are right, she needs to hear this with her own ears. Bring her boys. ”

Mapholoba:“ Victor I’m so sorry for what has happened to your daughter. No child deserves to go through all of that. ”

Victor:“ I understand Zakes, it’s fine. ” so he does know that buhle is going to die too that we can’t let her live?, hmmmm. They bring buhle in and she looks like she has lost 10 years of her life. She hasn’t been getting any drugs and now she looks like a street kid.

Buhle;“ mom and dad?, you are both here and even you uncle Victor?. Sipho what happened to you?, are you okay? ”

Thuli:“ oh my God sipho what did they do to you my love?, can you hear me? ” sipho laughs looking at his wife.

Sipho:“ tell them, tell them how you bathed and prepared your daughter for me to pop her cherry you whore!. You killed my son!, my only child. ”he says screaming at her.

Buhle:“ mom so it was you who killed my brother? ”

Thuli:“ he wasn’t your brother, he was some whores son. ”

Victor:“ why didn’t you tell me that you were carrying child thumb? ”

Thuli:“ because I wanted to abort that little bitch but then sipho convinced me to keep the baby and raise it and I did just that.. Why are not you happy? ”

Buhle:“ uncle Victor is my dad and you wanted to abort me mom, how could you! ”

Thuli:“ I should have killed you the day I found out cause ever since you were born you have been nothing but a damned curse in my life! ”

Buhle:“ you were just jealous because he loves me more than he loves you!. You couldn’t stand the attention he gave me that is why you were always bitter and sad!. ” what?

Thuli:“  love?, you telling me that he loves you?. Sipho doesn’t love baby he destroys everything he touches. ”

Buhle:“ but you let him touch me. You offered me to him and specifically told me to do anything he say so he can be Happy. You pimped me out to him, your own daughter!. ”

Thuli:“ my own mother did it to me so why shouldn’t I do it to you as well? ”

Victor:“ to my brother thuli?!, her own damn uncle! ” he says furiously.

Buhle:“ it doesn’t matter because we love each other. Sipho loves me and I love him, tell them that baby! ” what the fuck is buhle saying?.

Sipho:“ I don’t love any of you, the only person I have ever loved is Lungi. I was going to take her away from all of you and start my new life with her but damn you buhle for making a deal with this devil. ” my blood boils, I’m fucken livid. Thuli laughs like she’s possessed and buhle looks at sipho hurt.