CHAPTER 45

SICELO.

I’m in my office, going through some papers when someone knocks on the door. “ come in ” I tell them.

“ my boss, how is it? ”

“ good Celeste, you are early today? ”

“ I’m working boss ” she takes a seat and she’s carrying a big envelope. Has she already found out information about Preston. I lean back on my seat and fold my arms on my chest.

“ what is inside there? ”

“ Oh this?, your dads man was just here now. He said this is from your dad and you would know what to do with it. ”

“ thanks Celeste. ” I take the envelope from her and put it in my safe. “ have you found tshepo and what about Preston? ” she shakes her head.

“ I haven’t boss. There’s nothing about him other than he owns his surgery and he’s a doctor. ” she’s huffs frustrated. “ but I’m still investigating. ”

“ I don’t think he’s originally from Ladysmith, maybe he’s from surrounding areas here in KZN or Joburg, but we need mbuso on this to find information about him. “ he’s the only who can find who really preston is.

“ you think that’s a good idea? ”

“ for luh's safety and all of us it is. Let’s go and make them breakfast before they wake up. ”

“ oh our new bride is awake and she’s making us breakfast. She thought you might still be sleeping and my guess is she wanted to serve you breakfast in bed.” She wiggles her eyebrows.

“ I’m not entertaining your nonsense Celeste. ” the smell of bacon hits my nose and my stomach grumbles. We get in the kitchen and the first thing I see is her beautiful behind and fuck me cause my dick instantly gets hard. She’s busy stirring something in the bowl and her ass keeps jiggling. If I had to spank it, it will jiggle and wiggle nice on my hands and also when I am fucking her from behind. It’s the T-shirt she’s wearing that’s has a knot on the back exposing her skin and those damn leggings she’s wearing cause they fit her perfectly that are making me hard.

I turn making sure Celeste doesn’t see me and fix my hard on. I go around the kitchen island, stand behind her and cage her in. She freezes and her breathing changes because I can see the pulse on her neck and the deep breaths she’s taking. I move my head down to her ear “ good morning baby ” I whisper in her ear and she swallows air. I kiss her cheek and I think I heard her moan. “ aren’t you going to say good morning too? ” I look at her hands as she grips the bowl tight.

“ good morning sicelo, did you sleep well? ” she says with her sweet honey dripping voice. I really want to taste that honey dripping out from her voice.

“ turn around and look at me.” I tell her.

“ I can’t cause you have caged me in. ”

“ am I making you feel uncomfortable? ” I kiss her nape. She furiously shakes her head. “ then turn and look at me lesego. ” she turns and her ass makes contact with my dick. I know she felt that. Her breasts are touching my chest and she’s blushing beautifully. “ you look so beautiful when you blush. ”

“ Thank you ” she says biting her lip.

“ look at me. ” she lifts her eyes and they land on my mouth first then eyes. She licks her lips and bits her bottom lip. “ stop doing that. Biting your lip. ”

“ why? ” she asks. I move my body closer to her so she can now really feel what is happening on my body. Her breath hitches and her mouth opens and forms an O. Oh fuck this!. I claim her mouth, kiss her and taste that honey that drips on her sweet lips when she talks or laughs. She tastes really good. She puts her hands on my T-shirt and fists it pulling me to her. I go deep on the kiss and she moans in my mouth fuck me!. I lift her up and put her on the kitchen counter not breaking the kiss and she wraps her legs around my waist “ waiiiiiit you guys!!!. I’m still here. You are not going to have sex in front of me and in the kitchen where the kids can walk in and catch you two like this!. ” oh fucken hell!. I totally forgot about Celeste being here in the kitchen. We stop kissing and she’s breathless. I can see her nipples through her T-shirt. She is not wearing a bra. She blushes furiously and hides her face on my neck, I chuckle and plant a kiss on her hair. “ you look so beautiful when you blush. It makes me wonder where else in your body are you blushing. ” she laughs.