CHAPTER 51

LUNGI.

Pain, pain is what I’m feeling right now all over my body. When the bullet hit me I fell on my stomach and I am in so much pain. I am screaming in agony and I’m worried about my kids. Did I hurt them when I fell?, I’m disoriented, I’m bleeding! From my shoulder? Yes, from between my legs? I don’t know but I am in pain. I can’t stop screaming, my babies! My babies!. I’m sorry mbuso! I’m so sorry!.

“ Luh? Luh? Wake up… no! No! No!. Don’t close your eyes luh?. Why did you shoot her thembi? Why did you do it? ” Preston is beside himself. I hear terror coming from his voice as he screams at thembi.

“ get her the fuck up and stop being such a nuisance. You have to take out those kids before she dies. ” thembi says. Mbuso find me!. I can’t die like this! I really can’t!.

“ Preston please call… . ” I cough out. “ call mbuso. There’s still a chance for you… ” I cough again and Preston screams. “ vuvu!, help me get her up, you too thembi!. ” they struggle to lift me up but they eventually do and I scream my lungs out because every part of my body is in excruciating pain. They walk in the house and place me in a bed that’s like a hospital bed. I close my eyes and open them and see the whole room looks like a hospital room.

“ thembi?! this was not the plan. I don’t want her to die in my hands No!. ” Preston says. “ shut up you little weakling!. You knew very well, what did you think was going to happen here when you helped me make this room huh? ” she asks him annoyed. I can feel myself sleep wanting to take over but I can’t. They are going to take my kids and run away with them and I can’t let them. Babies please hold on for mommy please!. I say silently and my stomach begins to have cramps and I scream.

“ Preston please I’m begging you!. Don’t let her take my kids!. ” thembi laughs. “ how about I just shoot that big mouth that talks a lot huh? ” thembi reeks of evil. It’s like she’s Satan’s daughter. I scream again cause my lower back now is killing me. I can’t give birth now, not like this!. The pain on my shoulder and my lower back is intense and  excruciatingly hard. I cry and scream. “ she’s in pain thembi! Let’s take her to the hospital, she’s going to die dammit! ” Preston is panicking.

“ stop being a little bitch and take out that bullet first.” She roughly pushes me to my side and I scream still crying. “ give me that knife ” she says and I wail. Is this how I’m going to die? “ I’m sorry!, I am so sorry for everything mbuso has done to you please forgive him. ” I beg her.

“ Bitch shut up!. Everything you have was suppose to be mine! All mine!. His mother sold me dreams and promised me that he will love me but he didn’t and I loved him. I loved that man. You… . You have him but he’s mine!. If I can’t have him so will you. You will not have him too. We waited and waited planning my revenge and finally you moved here and I knew how I was going to get my revenge on him. When I’m done with you? Sbusiso is next ” she then laughs.

I hear something buzzing on top of my head and I can’t see it but it sounds like it’s a machine. What is she going to do to me?. “ thembi don’t do it. ” Preston begs her. She laughs then I feel it on my head, she shaves all of my hair off and I can only watch my hair as it falls down in front of me. She stops when she’s done then stabs me where I was a shot and God I want to die. She pushes the knife in deep and then digs. God I don’t want to lose consciousness. Please God! Please God!. I scream and scream until she stops and takes out the knife and something falls to the floor. “ good. The bullet is now out. Let’s get my kids out ” I scream and beg her not to and she laughs. “ Preston? Vuvu? Cuff her hands and legs on the bed. ” she instructs them and I feel hands on my legs. I kick out screaming but I feel a huge punch on my face and I get dizzy. I can feel them cuffing my legs and arms.