CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.

LUNGI.

When I get to the kitchen everyone is awake including our not invited guest, I'm surprised to see my brother here cause I thought he would have left with mbuso but he is here and if he's here who did mbuso leave with?.

Me:" good morning " I sit down

Them:" good morning luh "

Nonto:" can I make you something sis luh "

Me:" just yoghurt and muesli, thanks nonto "

Dad:" are you feeling okay baby "

Me:" I'm fine dad " I keep quiet, take my food and eat and I feel all eyes on me.

Mah:" Luh? "

Me:" mah I'm fine, actually I'm not. Why did mbuso go alone to face that man wherever he is? "

Sicelo:" I didn't go with him cause I have to make sure that everyone in this house is safe and he has bonga and his other friend sbu, so don't worry about him "

Me:" how could I not worry scelo I love him and now he's gone to look for someone who wants to hurt me, I'm always putting his life indanger and what if he doesn't come back to me and they kill him? "

Brother:" mbuso is one tough man luh and he will make sure that he comes back to you no matter what, I wouldn't have stayed behind knowing that he might not come back. Don't worry sis "

Preston:" and remember you're on bed rest and we don't want to upset the baby "

Me:" I know "

Dad:" he's got this baby, don't worry okay? "

Me:" ok daddy "

Sicelo:" cookies and milk? "

Me:" maybe later "

Him:" are you sure? "

Ayanda:" I would love some " I ignore her

Me:" I am " I give him a half smile, he gets up and comes to me and takes my hand.

Him:" he has a tracker on him, we know his every move and should anything happen we will immediately know "

Me:" thank you " he kisses my forehead then goes back to his seat.

Ayanda:" uhm, can I have everyone's attention? " we all look at her. " I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour last night, I didn't mean to disrespect anyone or make anyone feel uncomfortable "

Mah:" apology accepted "

Ayanda:" and I'm sorry baba for disrespecting you and your house "

Dad:" hmmm "

Ayanda:" now that you have accepted my apology I would like to cook lunch for you to show how sorry I am and the housekeepers can focus on other things while I cook for you "

Me:" we don't trust you and you're never ever going to cook for us! "

Sicelo:" you want to poison and kill all of us? "

Ayanda:" what? no, I'm just trying to apologise for my behaviour scelo! "

Me:" what changed? "

Her:" nothing, I just like scelo very much and I want us to fix things "

Sicelo:" you think you can just decide that I'll just forgive you and we'll magically fix things when you've disrespected me in my father's house and called me names no one has ever said and you show up here and you think I'll just forget about it? "

UMSHADOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara