CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.

SICELO.

I thought that she might be mad at me curse at me or even scream and tell me how much she hates me but she didn’t cause she’s not that kind of person and she has never been. I really thought she might be the one but she’s not and after talking to her my heart new and I made peace with it. I drive to luh and mbuso's place and I hope I have ruined my relationship with them. The gates opens and I drive in and park aunts car then take all the flowers and whiskey then get in the house. Preston is the first one to see me and he smiles looking at the flowers

Preston:“ are those for all of us, cause I love ” he says taking them, putting them on the table. I look at luh and she looks at me worried. I go to her and give her, her flowers then she gets up and hugs me tight and I whisper I’m sorry and she nods. I give aunt her flowers and kiss her cheek then Preston and Sims cause I knew she was coming.

Mbuso:“ you feeling better brother? ” he asks concerned.

Me:“ I’m okay I guess ”

Him:“ what’s going on, there’s something different about you ”

Me:“ I’ll tell you all about it later.”

Him:“ ok man, as long you are feeling better then I’m okay. ”

Me:“ uhm guys can I have your attention? ” I see Sims with bonga and I’m surprised. I know they hooked up in Standerton but I didn’t think they talked after that. They all look at me. “ I would like to apologize to you Mbuso for disrespecting you in your house, I should have never talked to you that way as a man and as your brother. I never meant to not respect you as the man of your home. I’m sorry luh for talking to you that way and taking my frustrations and anger out on you. I promise to never do that and I’m sorry to everyone for showing disrespect and to show you how much I’m sorry I bought all of you those flowers and you guys some whiskey. ”

Mbuso:“ we forgive you brother ” we share a man hug and the guys too

Luh:“ I forgive you big brother I’m glad you are feeling better now ”

Mbuso:“ something is different about you, you sound different ”

Aunty:“ It shouldn’t have taken you this long sicelo but I’m glad you are good too” I nod at her.

Bonga:“ you look like you've grown since we last saw you in the morning.” They laugh, these morons

Me:“ I feel different. ” I truly do.

Sibusiso:“ it’s like a different man is standing before us ” I chuckle

Me:“ nah it’s the same old me. So bonga and Sims?, how the hell did that happen cause I thought it was a hit and run ” we laugh

Bonga:“ she had me at  we are doing this for the last time and I was like hell to the no!. ”

Me:“ you do know that if you do anything to hurt her she’s going to kill you and bury you ”  fits of laughter fills the whole kitchen.

Bonga:“ man I love her crazy ass ”

Sims:“ I love you too baby” she says smiling.

Me:“ our family is growing, it was luh and mbuso, mah and Frank then now we have bonga and sims. ” I say taking a seat.

Mah:“ it’s only you two boys left and time is running out ” she says that looking at me and we both know what she means. I nod.

Me:“ uh the dads wants to see all of us guys, excluding the women ”

Luh:“ what’s going on? ”

Mbuso:“ preparations for the negotiations love ”

Her:“ ok. ”