CHAPTER 96

LUNGI.

I knew my husband was hurting but I didn't think it was this deep. His mother has really hurt him and I am so angry at her. She doesn't deserve him and I am glad she is out of our lives. He's holding me tight and I can feel how vulnerable he is. Even though he's not making a sound he is crying. His head is on my chest, his shoulders are shaking and he keeps sniffing. I hate that my husband is hurting like this and I never want him to feel that way. I wipe my tears and kiss bald head.

I kneel down and make his look at me. His eyes are closed shut. I wipe his tears and kiss his whole face like how I do to my boys when I'm showering them with my kisses. I palm his face.

" Look at me?." he opens his eyes and you can see how hurt he is. " I'm so sorry they hurt you. I'm sorry your birth mother doesn't care about you or even realise what an amazing person you are. She missed an opportunity to know this amazing man that I love. She doesn't deserve you, your love and to be even your called your mother. It's her loss my love and you gained nothing from her. One day she is going to look back and realise how much she hurt you and how bad she messed up okay?." she nods.

" She could have had our love. Her grandkids love but she didn't care about that. That's all on her and not on you. You were the victim in here from both of them and you didn't deserve it my love no matter how perfect your life turned out to be. Your birth mother had an opportunity to get to know her son and grandchildren but she chose not to. You will not cry for the relationship your never had for her. You will not cry for a woman who doesn't care about you. You don't know that woman and you will not waste your tears on her. Don't give her that power over your life because she is not worth it my love. I am here. Your children are here and the whole family. Even your mother who changed your life is her and she loves you too. Have you ever felt like there was something missing in your life. Before and after you found out the truth?." He wipes his tears, takes a handkerchief and blows his nose.

" Before I met you I felt incomplete but that changed when I met you and fell in love with you and I never felt incomplete ever again."

" That's all that matters. Your life is complete with everything you love and care for. You will not drop another tear because of her. Ever. Promise me you won't."

" I promise I will."

" I love you." I tell him.

" I love you." I kiss him.

" I'm going to run you a bath, then make you something to eat while you're in bed and then you will sleep. I know it's going to be hard but tomorrow you will wake up and move on." He smiles.

" I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for everything."

" We are in this together and I will always be here. I am doing my job as your wife to take care of you. How do you feel since you let it all out." He takes a deep breath.

" I feel better love. It doesn't hurt as much." I smile.

" You see why as women we like to cry when we are hurt? Because we feel better after a good cry." He grins I laugh. " Are you going to start crying from now on?.' He throws his head back and laughs. I suck in my breath and look at him. My husband has think of when he laughs the tip of his tongue would stick out the back in and I love it. He is so handsome.

I get up to go to the bathroom when his phone rings and he ignores it.

" Are you not going to answer it?."

" I just want to rest love. That call can wait and if it's important they will leave a message." he says and lays on the bed looking up. The phone rings again. He takes out of his pants and gives it to me. I have answered his phone calls many times and this is no different. I look at the screen and it's mbuyiselo. I frown.