CHAPTER 31.

CHAPTER 31.

MBUSO.

We are staying at a hotel and Percy managed to put the hidden cameras in that fools house. The whole hotel room has surveillance cameras and we're watching this fools every move. He's on edge because he knows that I'm coming after him, only if he would know that I'm already here. After we leave this place I'm going to deal with sipho and his wife cause it's time now they face the music.

Bonga and Sbu are out following that fool, he wants luh to use her as his sex toy and fulfil his sick desires with her, The man is a fucken lunatic cause the things I found in his personal computer made me feel disgusted. He is married and has kids with his wife but from what we saw he's treating her like an animal cause the things he does to her and his kids make me think that they would rather live happily without him than live like this.

I know that when he dies his wife would live a very comfortable life without him cause she would get all the money for her and her kids. I'll be doing her a favour by killing this fucken lunatic and I don't want to waste time busy following him, I want to do it as soon as possible but I know I have to learn all his moves before we take action. Percy opens the door and gets in.

Me:" you back early today? "

Him:" I am boss, apparently on Fridays the gardener works a half day "

Me:" how's the woman and the kids? "

Him:" she looks bad boss, I heard her telling her housekeeper that she wants to leave her husband but she's afraid that he will kill her or take her kids and shell be left with nothing "

Me:" well lucky for her then cause I'm about to make things better for her "

Him:" do you think that maybe we should get her to help us? "

Me:" don't even think about that Percy cause she might freak and tell him or worse when he's dead get the cops to come after us. She has to believe that he died cause of an accident "

Him:" I hear you boss, so when are we actually doing it " this boy he's so eager to get his hands dirty

Me:" I'll be the one getting my hands dirty not anyone of you, you know what you have to do but if I want you to do something else I'll let you know "

Him:" I know boss, where are the others? "

Me:" following him but they should be back cause they have already put a tracker on his car "

Him:" boss what about the guy who is sent to kill you, do you think he knows were here? "

Me" if he did, Ngqakula would be very careful and more alert, both of them have no idea we're here "

Him:" that's true boss, you want a beer? "

Me:" I'm good " he gets up then Sbu and bonga get in closing the door behind them and they look like they have just gotten lucky. " what are you both so happy about? "

Bonga:" man you see the women down on the lobby waiting for us "

Me:" you have women waiting for you? "

Sbu:" we do, at the bar and I'm not going there "

Bonga:" why the hell not now? "

Sbu:" you can go with percy, I want to sleep man "

Me:" yeah you came at 4 am, she kept you up all night " we laugh

Him:" more like I kept her up all night "

Me:" guys can we agree that you're not going to bring women here? "

Bonga:" oh come on! "

Me:" no brother, if you want to fuck someone then get a room. Remember why we're here and we don't need any destructions "