CHAPTER 24.

MBUSO.

Sicelo:" I hope she doesn't stay mad at me for long and I don't even know what I did wrong "

Me:" she's not mad at you, she's just feeling emotional. I think she can sense that thami is dead but she doesn't know exactly, that's why she's lashing out on us "

Scelo:" so what do we do now? "

Me:" I have to call simphiwe and tell her not to call luh then I have to block all her social media accounts incase someone tags her because they know she's thami's brother "

Bonga:" we have to go there and see how we can help victor "

Sicelo:" we have to go today "

Me:" Have the guys arrived with buhle? "

Sicelo:" Yes they did early this morning. They are in the farm and buhle is separated from them, her parents don't know that she's there and she also doesn't know that they are there."

Me:" and the dad's ? "

Bonga:" they went to standerton "

Me:" Man I wanted to be there and help you guys but I can't leave luh alone, she's needs me right now and I made a promise "

Sicelo:" people are going to notice that thami's parents and sisters are not there "

Me:" man I know, but his parents don't deserve to bury thami and buhle well she might run away if we let her go to the funeral "

Sicelo:" and she doesn't know he's dead "

Bonga:" I say we tell luh and let her decide if she wants to go or not "

Me:" I really want to do that but I'm scared that this might make her lose the baby "

Bonga:" I think you guys are under estimating luh. She's a strong woman and not some fragile child. Yes it will hurt her but she can handle it and she won't let it affect her pregnancy. She deserves to know "

Me:" that would mean telling her the truth that his own mother shot and killed him and we don't know why "

Sicelo:" aunt has to be here when we tell her "

Me:" I'll call my mom too, she's going to need all the support she can get. Bonga tell one of the drivers at home to bring mom here "

Bonga:" let me call mom " he goes outside

Me:" where is aunty? "

Sicelo:" she went to town, I hope they won't be mad at you for wanting to tell luh what happend "

Me:" she deserves to bury him because if we do this without her, I'm afraid she'll never forgive me and I don't want to lose her "

Sicelo:" you're right, thami's death came at the worst time "

Me:" I'm going to call preston, I want him here until the funeral is over "

Him:" maybe I should call ayanda too for the moral support "

Me:" you will use any excuse you have to see her, plus she has a catering company, lets hire her to cater for the funeral "

Him:" great idea but I don't know if she'll be up to it since you know what happened "

Me:" call her and find out, if she says no we'll get someone else but before you do that we have to hear what victor says then take it from there "

Sicelo:" I hope we're not making a mistake by doing this "

Me:" me and you brother "

Bonga:" mom will be here in two hours "

Sicelo:" if we're all going to standerton we need a place to stay because we can't stay at that house "