Continual Of Chapter 47

LESEGO.

The mood instantly changed around the table. She takes a seat no one told her to take and is about to sit down but mbuso gets up and sits next to sicelo. Mapaseka looks at him confused then her husband sists next to her and she’s sitting next to bonga who looks bored. I open my mouth to ask her what the hell she wants but my man shakes his head. “ oh wow lesego. When mom said you left with some men who looked shady, I didn’t realise she was talking about the famous business man, It Guru Mbuso Gumede, you know he holds a  PhD in IT right? And that’s his brother who’s an architect? ” she points at bonga. How the hell does she know them?. “ and then siqelo ngcobo one of the best engineers south Africa has like wow! . Did you know that his family supplies the biggest supermarkets here in South Africa with meat and… . ”

“ kahle!. ubani wena ntombazane ongakwazi nokubulisa? ” yep, don’t mess with mbuso. “ wazimema wahlala phansi then you begin telling us our CV’s?. Didn’t your parents taught you manners? ” ( wait!, who are you girlie who doesn’t know how to greet people?. You invite yourself and sit down…. …. .).  Mbuso asks her.

“ Oh I thought you know me? ” mapaseka says. The guys and Celeste look at each other they burst out laughing loud. She looks at them confused..

“ now why the hell would you think that. What gave you that idea? ” bonga asks. She looks at her husband Tefo who’s looking embarrassed.

“ well I am lesego's sister and I thought she told you about me?. ”

“ She told who? ” Celeste asks her.

“ uhm I mean all of you. I know mbuso that you are married to your very beautiful wife so my sister is maybe seeing your brother or siqelo. I mean wow lesego, you go to Durban then you come back with these rich business men wow sis. How did you do it?. ” she says laughing to herself. Her eyes keep going to mbuso and she blushes a little. This bitch.

“ did what mapaseka? ” I ask her

“ oh please you know what I mean. Look we came here cause my husband is a business man and he has this really great business idea. So since my sister is seeing one of you I thought that hey let me bring my husband here then you guys can help him out since we are all going to be family now. ”

“ how did you know we are here mapaseka? ”

“ dad followed you after you left. So which one is yours sis? ” she asks me and I cannot believe what she has just said. The nerve of this woman and now she’s going to pretend that me and her have this sisterly relationship?.

“ Tefo take your wife and go back to the whole the both of you crawled out of and never do what you did here. ” I tell mapaseka's husband.

“ Oh please lesego. All you have to do is tell me that you are not seeing one of them. I mean you dating one of these men?!. ” she laughs and claps her hand. I get so angry I want to slap her and wipe that smug smile of her face. Sicelo grabs my hand. I look at him and he smiles and I smile too.

“ I love you ” he says. Mapaseka  gasps in shock

“ I love you too ” he kisses me then looks at tefo.

“ get up!. ” sicelo says looking at tefo then mapaseka. They look at each other confused. “ I said get the fuck up! ” they both stand. Tefo looks scared now and mapaseka the stupid one stands up smiling shaking her saggy hips. She’s is still looking at mbuso who’s not even paying her attention.

His phone rings and his whole face and demeanor changes. He smiles a full blown smile and I hear mapaseka sighing. I know mbuso is handsome and he has that thing about him but mapaseka is totally being disrespectful to her husband. I hope now he sees what trash he married.