CHAPTER 64

MBUSO

#NotEdited

I keep looking at my wife and she’s a little fidgety. She hasn’t left the kids since they were born and now she keeps checking her phone a thousand times like lesego will call her at any minute and tell her something is wrong with the twins. They are all staying at our house cause lesego, sims and luh agreed that it’s better if the kids sleeping their room cause they might not sleep if we take them to their house without us there. Luh packed light cause she said as soon as we get the information we want, we have to come back. We have just landed in Wonderboom airport in Pretoria with sub’s family jet. It’s late cause it’s dark outside.

It feels good to be back again in Joburg. I know I come for business relates stuff but man it feels great to be back here cause Pretoria is nothing like Joburg. Percy takes our bags, we get in the car and drive out. Luh takes her phone again and checks.

“ The kids are fine love. Stop stressing. ” I take her hand and kiss her cheek. Sbu looks at us amused.

“ I can’t wait to have what you guys have. Solid, loyal and faithful. The love you both have for each other is one of a kind. ” luh hides her head on my neck blushing.

“ I think you have already met your soulmate brother. ” I tell him and he smirks.

“ yeah I think so too. I’m going to go and see her. I don’t know when though. ” he says.

“ the way mbuso described how you two first saw each other is amazing and looking at you know tells me that there’s something you feel for her so don’t keep her waiting because there might be someone out there who’s already gotten his eye her. ” luh says

“ you’re stressing me luh” sbu says and I laugh.

“ She’s right and you know. Did you at least get her numbers? ”

“ I did but her phone is always on voicemail. ”

“ Really sbu? A whole….uhm.  Look what if her phone fell  and she lost your numbers?. I don’t think you’re serious about her cause if you we’re, you would have bought her a new a phone, sent one of your man to her place to give to find out what is wrong and give her the phone. ” we look at each other with sbu.

“ you know luh, you’re the only woman I would ever allow to talk to me like that or any how because you know that you should have been married to me right? ” luh rolls her eyes, sbu looks at me and laughs.

“ you’re such a fool man. Are you ever going to stop crushing on my wife?. ” I chuckle.

“ never. She’s our wife. ” we laugh.

I trust sbu with my life and I know he’ll never do anything to come between me and luh. I know he has a crush in luh but I know he would never cross that line and he’s saying all of that cause he wants me to get out of my head. I’m thinking too much about meeting this guy cause I don’t know if he will be able to help me or not.

“ Thanks man. ”

“ Always got your back. ” we fist bump. Luh looks at us confused. I pull her to me and kiss her lips.

“ please don’t make me a third wheel ” we laugh.

Percy drives for another 10 minutes then we go to this neighbourhood, stop outside the gate and the security lets us in without asking any questions and if they did. We would feel disrespected. Percy drives through and he parks the car.

“ I hope he will be able to help us. ” luh says.

“ Me too love. Come. ” I open the door, get out and take her hand as she steps out. I love a house that is surrounded by tress and the whole yard is shining bright with lights.