CHAPTER 89

MBUSO.
I promised my wife that I won't her but last night is exactly what I did. I let what my twin brother told me get in my head and I took it out on my wife when I really wanted to beat the shit out of Busani. I can't believe my birth mother is not the person she's pretend to be around everyone. I had thought that maybe the years and the therapy she received might have made her to realise that it's okay to let somethings go but that doesn't mean she should forget what was done to her.
When I found out that she was married and has a daughter I was happy that she did find love and was able to trust again but seeing her with my father cheating on her husband and lying to my dad and everyone else was what got to me but I pretended to be in the dark like everyone else then I find out from my wife and twin brother that indeed she is planning on killing my mother and wants to frame my brothers for that is what gets to me. It gets me so fucken mad, I wanted to shoot him and her between their eyes while watching me.
When we got in the car we drove to Durban. I took him to my office building, showed him around then took him to my house. We got there, I showed him my home, our wedding pictures and the collages of my whole family. He was happy and said one day he wants to have a family of his own. We went to the bar and started drinking. I wanted him to tell me on his own what they are planning but seeing that he wasn't going to talk, Scelo took out his gun and put it on the table.
I watched him freeze and he looked between the two of us and I think he figured it out that we might know something and he started talking. I have seen men terrified when seeing a gun but what I realised that busani is nothing like me. We might look the same, not talk the same but maybe almost walk the same way too but he is way too soft and he needs to toughen up.
Busani told me that my uncle has always known about my existence. His mother told him at my wife's parents house. My uncle's plan was to kidnap my mother and in her space my birth mother would come and take her place like how my mother did. My uncle had someone following my mother, recording and learning everything about her so when they kidnap my mother and replace her with owami dad won't notice a thing. I asked him who is it that they sent to spy on my mom and he said he doesn't know the person. He said my mother told him that my uncle panicked when we started looking for his family. That is when he knew that they have to be fast but then they had a problem when they couldn't find my mother. That was when I sent her to sbu's farm where she lived for three years. The person who was following my mother lost her the day luh was kidnapped.
He said they panicked and didn't know what to do but my uncle promised owami that he won't stop looking for her and keeping an eye on us. I can't believe I didn't know that there was someone watching us the whole entire time. Scelo and I were so shocked. Busani swore that he didn't have a hand in any of those things and he was just shocked like us. He did confess that he wanted my mother dead cause he felt like he took his life and family away from him but he changed his mind after he talked to her and when she advised him that he finally has a chance to be with his family and he shouldn't let owami's anger cloud his judgement and make a decision he will regret. I believed him but I don't trust him.
I told him that he will not tell owami that he told me. If she can try to frame two innocent people then what can she do to someone who betrayed her even if it's her own us. I don't trust my birth mother and i definitely don't trust fanele. My wife did ask him why he didn't try to find me and his sister and he just said he had too much on his plate. I can't believe I felt sorry for this mother fucker when luh told me about how he struggled raising boys alone without any help until he found a nanny who later became his wife.
I was prepared to do something for him to say thank you for taking care of my mom and brother before I found out what a liar he is. I can't stand to be around them but I will smile and pretend until the right moment comes. They will know who I am. No one messes with my family. We later drove back to Pietermaritzburg and we drank again. The more I kept hearing the words come out of busani's mouth it's the more I got angry and I wanted to take out my frustration and I did. On my wife and I hurt her in the process. Seeing her on the beach and crying. It fucken hurt like hell and I couldn't imagine what she was feeling at that moment until I sat down next to her and heard her talking to our daughter. Fuck!. I felt like the world's worst husband. I know she said she forgives me but I've been watching her ever since we came back and I know she's still hurt. When I told her what busani said she was shocked too and said Fanele is a scum. My wife hates fanele and I don't blame her.
It's been four days we have been here and all the grandkids of The Zikalala's are here including our cousins mbuyiselo and his brothers. Well Fanele managed to go to the municipal and found out that the land was brought by another family and he managed to find them and they wanted 2 million rands to sell the land back and we had to cough out 200k each including my mother, fanele and owami. Luh and I paid 1.2 million for all my brothers and both my mothers then Fanele and his kids paid the 800k. However I told all of them that luh and I will not be part of building the house and they agreed and Bonga designed the house and we got scelo's company to do the construction hiring the local people. I didn't want my wife to put in her money because this was supposed to be done by us and she just said she's doing it for me and our kids and she wasn't asking.
Scelo assured us that they will try to build it in less than a month or two. That's how long he needs. Tomorrow is the day I am dreading. We are going to where it all began and I am freaking out because I don't know what's going to happen. All I know is I need luh by my side. She has to be there because the kids too have to get in too and I know it's going to be a very emotional day for both my mothers.
" Bro you have been sitting here for what feels like hours and your mind seems like it's far away." busani says taking a seat next to me.
" Just enjoying the nature."
" Yeah it is a beautiful lodge. Are you ready for tomorrow?."
" I am dreading it but I also can't wait for it to happen. I don't want what happened between our mother's happen to us or my children or yours even."
"  I will never do that to you."
" I don't know that bro. Can you honestly tell me that you don't wish it was me who left with our birth mother and you stayed with my mother?."
" Sometimes when I look at the life you have I do become envious. I would think what if all of this was mine you know?. You have this perfect life, your wife and your kids. You have it all together man and I have nothing."
" I thought as much but did you ever think that maybe it wasn't the right time for you to have what I have?. Maybe when the truth has come to light then all you wish for and want to have will happen?."
" I suppose."
" Luh and I weren't give this perfect life we have as you say. We worked hard on it bro and honestly she did more work than me. I gave my wife a very hard time when we met for things she didn't do or had any control over. She was patient with me and forgave me even when she didn't have to. The day we decided to end things. I didn't want that but I had to so she can heal and try to forgive me but that day was one of the worst days of my life. When she left with her dad and brother I felt my heart literally breaking and I was mess."
I take a deep breath and close my eyes.
" I had to work on myself and the anger I had that I was taking out on her. I had to prove to her that I was worthy of her love. That I am a man she can love and spent the rest of her life with. When she was kidnapped and shot pregnant with my kids I knew that should she die, I was going to kill myself too because I will not live on this earth without her. I try everyday to be the man she can be proud of and not be afraid to say mbuso is husband. She's my everything. The sun rises and sets on her. I will kill anyone who threatens her happiness or dares to do anything bad to her and my kids. I have killed many men and woman who dared to think they can take luh away from me and I am not sorry. I will do it over and over again to make sure that she is safe in this world. I know she will do the same for me too. Luh is more than my soulmate. If you dare hurt her and my kids brother. I will kill you and mourn for you."
" I know that. I have seen how you are with her and I hope one day I will find someone who'll be my reason for breathing. I promise you that I will protect your family and my brother's family with my life. I swear mbuso there are no more secrets between us."
" I hope you mean what you say. What about Alice? Isn't she the one?." he looks surprised.
" What? You know about her?."
" Yeah I do. I know allot of things."
" But how?."
" when it comes to my family I have to know everything but what fanele and owami did, I didn't see or suspect it."
" Who are you really mbuso?."
" Your twin brother. Tell me about Alice?."
" She's someone who is in my life...... I guess."
" What does that mean?." I look at him and he heaves a deep sigh.
" I mean I'm not sure about her. There's something missing in my life and I don't know what it is. Maybe tomorrow after we come back from the river something will change."
" Are you sure, you don't know what is missing in your life?."
" I'm sure."
" I thought you said there are no more secretes between us bro."
" yes there aren't any."
" Don't lie to me busani. More importantly don't lie to yourself brother. You and I know what is missing."
" I don't know what you're talking about."
" Really?. I thought you are gay or are you bisexual since Alice is also in your life?." he stands up and looks at me shocked, scared then ashamed.
" You had no right to go digging in my business mbuso!."
"  Sit down busani. We are having a conversation and not fighting. Sit down!." He stands for few more minutes then sits.
" How....why....how did you know?." he covers his face
" No one knows brother. Only you and I know. Why are you ashamed of who you are?."
" Man you wouldn't understand. Not everyone understands who we are and people like me get labelled, judged and attacked. Being a criminal lawyer, representing people who kill people like me has made it very hard to come out."
" So you are just gay?."
" I'm bisexual. I like men and women."
" does Alice know?."
" She knows but she wants me to be with her only and I can't. I have tried but I fail. How did you know?."
" I first saw how you looked at my wife’s brother and I thought my mind was playing tricks on me so I hacked your phone and laptop and found a picture of you with another man in a very intimate position."
" Fuck!." I chuckle.
" You know luh's doctor was a gay men. He's the one that kidnapped luh for someone else and we have Celeste. She's one of the guys who loves women. We are your family and you shouldn't be afraid to be who you are around us or even be ashamed. We don't judge brother. I accept you as you are and I want you to be happy. It doesn't matter with whom you're happy with. As long as you're happy."
" I didn't know I needed to hear that. Thank you. I feel like something has been lifted off my shoulders."
" So no one knows besides me and Alice?."
" No one. Are you going to tell them?."
" That is not mine to share with anyone.... even luh." we both chuckle and he shakes his head. " ok fine I'll tell luh only if she asks me and don't worry. She won't tell anyone I swear. You will tell them when you feel like it and if you want. If you don't, it's fine also. It will be our little secret."
" Thank bro. Can I ask you something though or rather share something."
" That sounds serious."
" Maybe I don't know. Your best friend sbu." I think I know where this is going.
" What about him?."
" You have seen how he looks at luh right?."
" Sbu has been my best friend since university and he's my brother. We have fucked and shared women in the past before luh came in the picture. We have always liked certain types of women and none of them have ever been anything close to luh. I knew that when he sees her he's going to fall for her too and he did. We both know that he loves her even though we have never said it out loud. Had luh been his too I also would have fallen for her. I trust him and I know he will never cross that line because that will be the end of our brotherhood and I will have to kill him."
" I understand. Your wife has that thing that makes a man look at her twice. I don't know what it is but she just has it."
" I know and lucky me. She's all mine and I am hers!."
" You lucky son of bitch!." We look at each other then laugh
"  You just called your mom a bitch!."
" Why do you always say that. She's your mom too."
" She was my birth mother up until I found that she wants to frame my brothers. To me she's just owami."
" Are you going to kill her?."
" Are you sure you want to know that?."
" I have chosen my side mbuso. I stand with you and my brothers but that doesn't mean I want my mother dead."
" I know bro and I won't kill her. Unless if she something to any of you. It will hurt me but I will do it. I will wait for my judgement day when God judges me for killing her. What will you do if I kill her?."
" I don't know but I will prevent that from happening if it ever comes to that. I don't want to lose either of you."
" Fair enough. I'm going to see my wife and beg for forgiveness again."
" But you guys look okay now?."
" I know we are but I also know that she's still hurt and I am hungry. Lets go."
We booked the whole lodge. Luh wanted the kids to see the animals and experience another type of nature since we live close to the sea and we take them there often. We walk inside and lunch is being served. This time I insisted that the nannies come cause I want my wife to have more time to herself and she has been pampering herself going to the spa with sbani, lumka and both our mothers. Sims and lesego are coming on the weekend because the kids can't be absent at school. 
They are all sited, my kids are eating not paying any attention to me  but my wife is not there. I go to our room, open the door and find her laying on the chair. I don’t know if she's asleep or not. Even though it safe no animal or snakes can come in and bite her but that doesn't make me worry less. I walk to her and shake her lightly.
" Love?, baby?. wake up." she sleeping. I pick her up and lay her on the bed. I close the balcony doors and switch the air con on. I grab the door handle preparing to leave when she calls me.
" Boo?." I smile. I walk to the bed and sit next to her. She looks at me and smiles.
" Looks like someone had a good nap." I brush her cheek.
" I had a lovely day. Thank you."
" You needed this time for yourself although I think it's not enough."
" I got to relax these last few days and I needed it. It's more than enough baby."
" I'm hungry. Let's go and have lunch."
" Why don't we have it in here and maybe we can have desert after  and give me all those orgasms you denied me." My dick jumps up. I'm out of the dog house. She bites her lip.
" Are you really okay?." she entwines our hands together.
" I wasn't but now I really am."
" I'm sorry I hurt you. I won't behave that way ever again."
" I know. I forgive you. Touch me." who am I to deny my wife?. I separate her legs with my hands and the dress rises up and reveals her creamy legs. I push it up to her stomach.
" Why don't we start with desert first.....then later eat." she licks her pink lips. " Lets take this off."
I help her remove her underwear then separate her legs. I brush her clit with my thumb looking at her and she closes her eyes. I plunge my finger in her, pull it and it comes out wet. I put it in my mouth and she tastes great. I plunge in two more fingers and finger fuck her with my thumb rubbing her clit. I lay down next to her, add another finger and making them three and she moans. I cover her mouth with mine and plunge my tongue down her throat kissing that damn mouth I love so much. I pick up my pace and move my hand fast in and out of her until her legs begin shaking and I know she is near.
She puts her hand on top of mine and urges mine to move more faster then someone knocks on the damn door. Fuck!. I ignore them at first but the person keeps knocking. Luh tries to close her legs but I put my leg on top of her left leg and push the other one out more and plunge in again and she throes her head back
" WHAT!." her legs waist moves uncontrollably and I close her mouth again as she screams and moans in my mouth.
" Uhm bhuti mbuso ugogo is here. She wants to see you now....." sbani says. Couldn't gogo come an hour later! Fuck me!. I don't stop plunging in an out of luh until she comes down from her high. "......bhuti mbuso?." I continue to kiss luh until she pushes my face away.
" We are coming sbani." she says and giggles.
" ohk." I hear footsteps walking away from our door.
" Let's go." I say and pull my fingers out and they are damn wet. I lick the clean then get up. " stay there I'm coming."
" Come on. We have five minutes before she comes in here herself." she says going down on her knees on the floor.
" love it's okay."
I pull her up and she takes her dress of and we walk to the shower outside.
" love please!." luh wants to kill me.
" It won't take long. I don't want my husband to be walking around with his dick hard while his wife is here. Come." she takes off my top and jeans. I step out of them and walk in shower with her.
She opens the faucet and the cool water hits our skin. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I grab those ass cheeks, separate them then move her up and thrust into her hard. I missed this. I move her body to the wall, pin her there and fuck her brains out. I feel like I'm not fucking her right. I walk us out of the shower into the room.
" Hold your legs love and give me that VW shape." that's her favourite position. She does it. I put my hands on her back thighs, push them more on the floor then thrust in. I curse and she calls my name.
I would love to make love with her but we don't have time. I thrust in deep, hard then fuck her hard. I watch her as her body goes soft, more wet letting me in her to possess her body and I do. I dominate her. I watch her boobs bounce up and down, the way she bites her lips and her back arching from the floor. I move my hand to her tight ring and move my thumb around it and her pussy muscles squeeze my dick.
Her face is full off euphoria. She's enjoying me, I am enjoying her and we are one. The more I rub on her anus ring the more her pussy contracts. I move her hands from her feet and lay on her chest. I put her legs over my chest and change the pace. I give her nice, slow and deep thrusts. Her eyes open and they connect with mine.
I wrap her body with my arms and pull her to my chest. I continue to hit her g-spot and I feel her orgasm coming. " My soul mate." Her body gives in and she shakes like she's vibrating. I thrust in long and hard and spill my seed in her and let her scream my name out. Music to my ears.
Three rounds later that's when we are walking out of out room. Fresh sated and happy.
" boo?."
" yes love." she stops walking and looks at me.
" Are we ever going to do it?."
" do what?." she blushes and looks away. I chuckle and make her look at me.
" What do you want us to do that is making you blush like virgin?."
" ......it." huh?
" What is it love?. Tell me."
" are we ever going to have...anal sex?."
" what?."
" ssshhhhh haw!." oh my God!
" you want us to do that?."
" yeah...I am curious."
" no!."
" what? Why?."
" because I said so."
" but I want to do it or at least try. I'm sure you have done it before."
" what brought this thought in your head love?."
" Well I like it when you touch me there and so I thought..."
" Love a finger is different than my dick in there."
" I know but you'll be gentle. Why don't you want to do it with me?." fuck me she's not going to let this go!.
" I have never done to anyone okay. So I don't know how it will be. I don't want to tear you apart."
" You'll be gentle though."
" love that thing is not meant for my thing to go in there okay?."
" Your thing too is not meant to get and come in my mouth too but still we do it."
" cause we love it and enjoy it."
" maybe we'll love and enjoy it too. I'm curious mbuso. Can we at least try."
" why is so important to you?."
" It isn't, I just want to experience it too that's all.'' Look the thought of doing it excites me but it scares me too. I know it will be amazing doing it with you." she too wants to experience it. what are these fools doing to their women?.
" ok fine. We will do it once and never again."
" OH thank you!. I can't wait." she gives me a kiss. She really wants it.
" Luh I hope you don't discuss our sex life with your sisters."
" Oh I could never. I don't want them to look at you some type of way. Hell no!." she says and leaves me like that.