CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.

I hardly slept because I kept tossing and turning all night thinking about ayanda zama. I wake up, go shower then go and check on ayanda to see if she's still sleeping or awake. I knock softly on the door cause I don't want to wake her up incase if she's still sleeping, she doesn't answer so I open the door and poke my head, she's still sleeping off the wine. I close the door and go to the kitchen I'll ask zama to make her greasy breakfast cause she's going to wake up with a huge hangover.

I get to the kitchen and I notice that there's no smell of the fresh brewing coffee or breakfast made. Zama is usually awake by this time and is cleaning somewhere in the house or maybe she's sick cause I left her crying last night. I go to her room and knock soflty.

Me:" zama?, are you okay? " she doesn't answer me. " can you open the door for me?........ok I'm coming in " I open the door and she's not there, her bed is perfectly made then I look at her dressing table and a picture frame of her mom is not on there, where is it cause it has always been there?. A slight fear of tremour hits me, I go to the bathroom and her feminine toiletries are not there. I open her closet and its empty.....no wait!, she's not gone!.

I leave her bedroom and head to the cottage, maybe she moved out of the house to give me and ayanda space, yes I'll find her there. I don't knock just open the door and get in hoping to find her but the cottage is also empty. It's in the same way I remember and she's not there, she left, she fucken left me!.

I go to the house, get my phone from the bedroom, go to the living room and call her phone but it says the number doesn't exist fuck zama where the fuck are you at?!. I call the security guys to come to the house and they get in.

Me:" when did zama leave? "

Dan:" like two hours ago boss "

Me:" what was she carrying anything with her? "

Dan:" only her handbag sir "

Me:" where did she say she was going? "

Dan:" she said she's going to the garage to get something "

Me:" and when and hour passed you didn't find it strange that she's not back? "

Dan:" we thought that maybe she went somewhere or maybe she met a friend there "

Me:" and you didn't think to go look for her or let me know that she's not back?, go to that garage and find out where she went or if she's there " they leave and I try to tell myself that she didn't leave, she's still at the garage but deep down I know that she's gone, she made sure that she'll leave while I'm still sleeping but when did she start moving her things out?, was it when I told her about ayanda or when we went to standerton? " I call mbuso cause he's the only one that will track her last location and I know I'll find her.

Him:" Mapholoba? "

Me:" Mnguni, how's it going brother? "

Him:" I'm great man but I could ask you since you're the one who's calling me "

Me:" where's luh? "

Him:" my rib?, she's right here sleeping why? "

Me:" man I need to talk to you "

Him:" what's wrong? " I hear shuffling

Me:" fool are you putting some clothes on? "

Him:" yeah I have just put your sister to sleep " he laughs

Me:" man fuck you "

Him:" brother you sound moody you need to get laid " we laugh

Me:" zama left "