CHAPTER 37.

MBUSO.

I don’t know if scelo is suffering from a heart break or there’s something seriously wrong with him cause a losing the woman you love can make a man  go crazy almost as if he’s losing his mind. I’m glad the finished decorating the house and left. I look at luh and I know she’s worried about her brother and we are all worried.

Me:“ love do you want to go show someone something? ” she looks at me confused, I move my eyes from her to Preston she then gets it and smiles.

Her:“ oh pres, we have a surprise for you ” she says so sweet almost like singing

Him:“ really? ”

Her:“ yes, follow us ”

Me:“ you go with him baby, there’s something I want to talk to the guys about ”

Her:“ ok boo, mah, pres let’s go ” she excited I smile shaking my head watching her leave and her hips swaying, I fucken love them.

Sbusiso:“ so that’s what it feels like? ”

Me:“ what is? ”

Him:“ being in love? ” I chuckle

Me:“ that and more brother ”

Bonga:“ I’m ready to settle down too, I’m tired of fucking different woman every time ”

Sbusiso:“ yeah it’s too much and it can get exhausting ”

Me:“ I wish you all the luck brothers ” we laugh. “ I got a message from an unknown number tafter I left you at the hotel and went so see luh ”

Sbusiso:“ what did it say? ”

Me:“ thank you for saving my niece’s life, if you need anything I’ll be happy to help ”

Bongs:“ man this is bad, so you think they know it was us who was there? ”

Sbusiso:“ it’s obvious cause they thanked mbuso. We can’t be worried about people we don’t know but who know things about us ”

Me:“ I don’t think they mean any harm cause he thanks us and offered his help in return should we ever need anything, they are indebted to us ”

Bongs:“ you know who they are? ”

Me:“ I tracked that number it’s the family of that girl… ”

Bongs:“  oh fuck no!, that girl who has a crush on you? ”

Me:“ not so loud man or you want luh to hear us? ”

Him:“ sorry but is it her? ”

Me:“ you cut me of before I could even explain and no, not that crazy girl. It’s the family of the one from Ermelo ”

Sbusiso:“ what?, but how did they know it was exactly you ”

Me:“ I think she explain how I look like and maybe they got a picture of me from the Internet. They might have gotten my numbers from someone who knows me ”

Bongs:“ then we don’t have to worry ” we hear Preston screaming

Me:“ Preston is such a girl ” I say laughing

Bonga:“ what’s happening ”

Me:“ luh asked me if it’s okay if Preston has his own room here and I agreed ”

Bongs:“ ncooooh you guys are my role models ” we laugh

Me:“ we aim to please brother ”