CHAPTER 59

SIMS.

Talking to luh made me think that maybe bonga pulling away it’s not because of the threesome we had. I mean he would have told me the moment sbu left that he didn’t like it or it made him feel a certain way. I could be imaging things but I know my man something is bothering him. I’m lost deep in thoughts and I don’t hear him coming in cause I feel him wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

“ What are you thinking about? ” he keeps planting kisses around my neck

“ We need to talk. ” he moves his hips and he’s as hard as a rock.

“ About what? ” I try to turn to face him but he stops me. “ don’t turn. ” he says. He takes off his shirt and throws it and his pants follow as they hit the floor. He takes off his shoes, grabs my dress and rips it apart and I gasp. I look at him and see this determines look on his face. My skin breaks out in goose bumps anticipating what’s to come. He pulls my underwear down and I try to take off my bra but again he stops me.

“ leave it.” He says and I do. “ hold on to the counter and don’t let go. ” He pushes my legs apart. I feel his hand on my vagina and I sigh. I’m a little wet so he plays with my clit until I’m ready. His dick is on my wall then he thrusts in hard and I bite my lip and close my eyes. Okay this is all about him now and I have to let take out whatever frustration he’s feeling out on my body.

He pushes my chest to lay flat on the counter then he grips my bra tight and it digs on my skin and he fucks me hard. His thrusts get faster and harder knocking air out of my body. His skin and he’s groans are the only sounds filling our house. He let’s go of my bra and puts his hands on my shoulders holding tight, flexes his hips bending a little then he moves up and deeper in me and fucks me hard until I feel his dick growing in me and it twitches inside and I know he’s near. He’s going to come. He plays with my clit and I try to fight my orgasm then he lays his chest on my back, turns my head and kisses me deeply and it’s like it was what I needed, his kiss and hand on my clit. My legs shake and I moan. He hits my g- spot and I climax moaning.

He pulls out, turns me around  picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks to the living room and lays me on the carpet and rams into me again. Fuck!. I look at him and he’s eyes are closed like he's far away from here even though his body is here. He buries his face on my neck and fucks me hard and raw. Bonga has never fucked me like this. Even when he was rough it has never been this way. I brush his back and let him have his fill until he groans and cums in me.

We lay like that not saying anything. He looks at me and I give him a small smile. He gets up and I sit up and watch him. He goes to the kitchen and I think he’s going to look for wipes. I wait and wait but he doesn’t come back cause I hear the car pulling out of the driveway and he leaves. What the hell? Tears prickle my eyes so I get up and some of his seed slides down my thighs. I carefully run to the kitchen, take my underwear and wile myself. Tears fall down my face as I make my way to the bathroom.

I fill the rub with water then I get in and wash my body crying. I know now that bonga is not happy with me about the threesome. He probably regrets it and maybe blames me for agreeing. I sit on the bath crying until my tears stop. I get out, wash the tub, dry myself, moisturize and wear my leggings and T-shirt. I go down stairs pick up my clothes and take them to the laundry room. Then continue to cook dinner. My phone pings and I take it. It’s melusi.

“ Hey boy? ”

“ Nah, did you talk to dad? ” he asks.

“ He’s not home baby. I will call you when he comes home. Okay? ”

“ okay love you. ”

“ I love you. ” he hangs up and I sigh. I look at the time and it’s almost 7 PM. I want to call him but I don’t want to also. I watch TV and wait for him. When it’s 8:30 pm I realise that he’s going to come when I’m already in bed. I plate his food then put it in the microwave then I make mine. Eat, switch off the lights and go to my bedroom. I brush my teeth, take off my clothes, wear my nightdress and get in bed and fall asleep.