CHAPTER 68

LUNGILE.

I feel off about this whole situation with zipho and themba. I wish my husband would let it go, come and see if he's brother is okay then he will deal with themba some other time. Mbuyiselo gave zipho two pills and they have knocked him out, he's now sleeping. I wish zipho would have told mbuso what is happening but I don’t blame him cause he wanted to do things on his own, fix his problems without involving his brothers. I'm worried about his bruises though cause I doubt he went to the hospital.

I leave his room and go to the kitchen, open the fridge and pour cold water in the glass. I take and bring it to my mouth but then I feel this sharp pain hitting my chest and the glass breaks down into pieces. I hold my chest and struggle to breath. Nandi comes in running.

" what the hell is wrong with you? Look at the mess you have created man?! " I clutch my chest when I feel the same pain hitting me again.

" I...I can't....breathe. " I try to take deep breathes but its getting hard.

Someone gives me a paper back, I take it, put it on my mouth and breathe through it.

" breathe in......breathe out. " I do as she says. she rubs my back and that honestly that helps. me. She pulls me to sit on the chair and my skin is covered in sweat. I feel weird and I don't know why. I take out my phone and call lesego.

" hey sis, how are you? "

" I'm good, what's wrong with the boys? " I can hear them crying.

" oh you know you're kids love water and when they have to come out its a huge fight. " she is right. I nod as like she can see me.

" ok sis. I'll see you tomorrow then. We are coming back. kiss their chubby cheeks for me. " A small smile forms on my lips.

" will do mommy bye. " I hang up.

" is your uncle back with my husband? "

" no aunt lungi. Maybe they are on their way. "

" yeah I guess. I'm going to lie down a little, I don't feel good. " I walk to our bedroom, take off my shoes then lay on top of the bed, covering my self with a throw blanket.

" I really don’t know what's wrong with them sis lesego." The nannies are panicking cause the boys. They have been crying the whole day since they woke up.

I didn't want to worry luh about the boys cause I think they are probably sick of us and they want their parents back. I take sbonelo who's wailing the loudest, put him on my back and try to calm him down but this one you can see he's going to me more like his dad.

" oh my little Gumede, please calm down for aunty lesego. Mommy and daddy are coming back tomorrow little one please stop crying. " I am shushing him up and down but that is not helping.

I take him off my back and look at him and his whole face is so red like he is sick. They are starting to freak me out. Sicelo walks in coming from work and he frowns. He kisses me then looks at the boys.

" what's wrong with them.? "

" they won't stop crying ad I don't know what’s wrong. "

" maybe they want to sleep or miss their parents. "

" no papa, they have been crying like this ever since they woke up. Look at how red they are. I'm worried about them. "

" yeah it looks like some thing is wrong. "

" I checked their temperature and any signs of fever but it6s all normal. I know they teething but I doubt it can make them cry this hard. "

He keeps quiet for a while then takes out his phone.