CHAPTER 63

MBUSO.  

Waking up in the arms of my wife again after sleeping without her for an entire week is the best thing ever. I fucked her back to sleep again this morning after a really hot steaming session. I woke up with my dick in her mouth and fuck me, she sucked me good. I thought she was going to wake up tired but I was wrong cause my baby missed me as much as I did. I love how free she is now with her sexuality and she’s no longer that shy girl who knew nothing when it comes to sex. She’s a freak in the bedroom now and I love every moment of it. Fuck I’m crazy about it.

I can hear a thud on the door, someone is outside the gym and is trying to get in and I have an idea who it is or who they are. I guess they have woken up. I was watching the news on the treadmill, catching up on my exercise. I turn the speed down, run until it stops. Get off, take the towel and wipe my face and chest. I walk to the door and slowly open it and see yep both of them standing on the door knocking if that is what they were doing. I chuckle. I can’t believe I made these little people. They have their moms hair and skin colour and eyes. Everything else is me. No one can deny that these kids are mine. I crouch down to their level and pull them to my arms.

“ daddy! ” they both say. I give them kisses on the cheeks and they share fits of cute giggles. That’s like the most amazing sound a parent can hear. Having your kids laughing and smiling. Being happy.

“ Hey boys, what are two doing here and where’s mommy? ” they shake their heads. Ok I guess they don’t know.

“ Did you miss daddy? ”

“ yes. ” sbonelo says.

“ I missed you too boys, where’s aunty ? ”

“ there… . ” he points somewhere around the house.

“ ok let’s go and eat, daddy is hungry, are you two hungry? ”

“ Yes!. ” they say excited and clap their hands but sboniso lays his head on my shoulder and yawns. I turn and look at the clock and it’s 7:30 am.

“ Sbonelo, you have to stop waking your brother, look at him he’s still sleepy!. ” he frowns making a cute face and I laugh. “ ok come on, daddy will make you something to eat. ” they both wrap their little hands around my neck. Babies give the best hugs. My gym is far from where they sleep and the kitchen. I wonder how they got here but maybe they remember the way cause I usually take them with me when I go there. I’m glad that the whole house is child proofed or else I would be very worried but no I still am cause how did the nannies not see or hear them leaving their room. Their mother is still sleeping and speaking of which, I change direction and go to our bedroom.

I open the door and the water is running in the shower. I grin cause maybe I might just get another one, problem is the boys. We leave my bedroom and we walk down the corridorto the boys bedroom,. I open the door and of course they are awake. Sbonelo wants me to put him down as soon as he sees his cousins. I do and he runs to them excited.

“ morning boys. ”

“ Morning papa, morning baba. ” they all say.

“ can you watch over the boys for a few minutes, I’ll be right back ”

“ We’ll watch them baba. ” I nod. I try to put sboniso down but he holds on to me tight. Damn champ, you’re killing my vibe here!.

“ you don’t want to play with Mel? ” he shakes his head. Melusi comes to us and tries to take him but my son won’t have non of that cause he cries.

“ Ok, ok, come with daddy then. Boys brush your teeth since your already awake then go down stairs for breakfast and please no running. Melusi go check on kamo cause I don’t know if she’s still sleeping or awake. ”