CHAPTER 19.

MBUSO.

I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out what the hell sicelo is talking about. He can't be upset that I whiped buhle because she started it and it is her fault that I ended up beating her. I hope that fool is not developing feelings for buhle because I want that gitl out of my life and luh's life. I had to tell the people I was going to sell buhle too, to wait and that I'll let them know when.

Luh:" boo? "

Me:" baby? " we are at our place in Ladysmith, we arrived two hours ago. After they discharged her I took my family and drove us there. Her dad called her and gave us few hours then he's coming to fetch his daughter and I still have to ask him for his blessings to allow me to marry her daughter and he might say no and I don't think luh would marry me without her father's blessing and I wouldn't want that either. If he says no I'll just have to prove to him that I'm worthy of his daughter's love. I love this woman and I'm tired of not waking up and she's not next to me.

Her:" mbuso you're doing this again, zoning out when I'm talking with you " she's cute when she's annoyed I pull her close and kiss her

Me:" I'm sorry baby, It's thinking about our future and how perfect I want it to be for you, for us and our kids "

Her:" It's up to us to make it perfect boo. We have to believe in our love and know that it is strong and it can survive anything. We have to be trust each other, have each other's backs, be truthful and honest with each other mbuso no matter what "

Me:" where were you all my life lungile "

Her:" fate bought us together "

Me:" buhle?, no ways baby " she cracks up

Her:" no boo. Fate used her to bring you to me and then it gave me my family. I have to thank buhle because she saved my life "

Me:" when our babies are born then you too can meet up and talk to her but for now, I'll make sure stays away from you "

Her:" promise me you won't kill her mbuso because I know you "

Me:".......fine I won't kill her "

Her:" I love you mbuso and I don't want you to go back to the way you were when we first met. That person was angry and I don't like that mbuso, promise me you won't change and go back to your old arrogant self " she giggles, man I love this woman

Me:" I promise I won't go back to my arrogant old self "

Her:" that's the second promise you're making to me and you better keep this one "

Me:" I know I once promised you that I wasn't going to intentionally hurt you and I'm giving that promise again. I swear I won't hurt you ever again "

Her:" I believe you "

Me:" I love you Mashiyamahle " She blushes

Her:" I love you too zdaddy "

Me:" hmm...I'm your dzaddy? " I giggle

Her:" yes you are "

Me:" come here...." we kiss and I'm about to take off her clothes when her phone rings and I groan frustrated because I really want to get some.

Her:" Dad......ok? " he's already here...this man wants me to die from blue balls, she hangs up then looks at my dick and laughs

Me:" oh you laughing at me? "

Her:" dad is here outside, go let him in while I wash my face "

Me:" does he know this is your house ? "