CHAPTER 79

MBUSO.

After gogo Xulu has calmed down my wife she instructs Sims to make luh water mixed with sugar. I'm really worried about my wife's mental health and I just hope gogo will be able to help us especially her so she can heal. I sooth her back. She has her head laid down on the table. Gogo looks at me and shakes her head.

" You faced death in the face and talked to it. It didn't want you to come back to this world again but being as stubborn as you are you didn't listen." she leaves a very pregnant pause and I feel my heart beating fast." You did right by defying it and fought to come back. Had you not came back what you saw would have happened but with someone else." Fuck no!

Sims comes back and gives luh the water and she drinks.

" It's nice to see you all the zikalala grandchildren, great grandchildren and great children. All of you must know that the noise bickering and fighting is not good for any of you. Holding grudges, mot forgiving each other and wishing others bad things will ruin this family. Fanele uKhanyo is nothing like your ex-wife. Stop saying hurtful things ton this girl because when you do that, you are only bringing yourself bad luck. The name you gave uLungile wasn't a mistake Sebenzile. You gave it to her because of what she represented light. Peace. Happiness and love. Forgive yourself for what happened. You were just a child and you didn't know better. You can't keep punishing and blaming yourself." She takes a deep breath and looks at all of us.

The way she speaks, the way she carries herself is full of wisdom and it humbles you.

" What she did and keeping it a secret for all these years was very wrong and some might say unforgivable but not anyone in this room has a right to condemn sebenzile for what she did. When all of you in this room have lied, cheated, stole and killed. No one is perfect in this world but we learn as we grow to make smart choices and hope that our children don't make the same mistakes we did. That's all a parent ever wants. Holding a grudge deprives you of being happy and enjoying your life. It will fill you with hate and resentment and you will be miserable. I am not saying forget about what she did but if you can do it. Look at the men she raised. How she raised them with their father. We don't if all your kids Gumede would have turned out they way they have had you and Owami been together. Maybe they would maybe they wouldn't have."

" Busani forgive your other mother mzukulu I know it is very hard especially when see her but the both of you need to sit down and talk. You are doing this for yourself and not her." my twin brother nods. " Thumbu what happened to your brother is not your fault and what you and your girlfriend here faced is not your fault too. These things happen mfana wami and to face something like this while you are still young is very sad but it's life and part of growing up. If your intensions are true with them then you need to tell the truth." What? Bonga and I look at each other. Is she talking about his other girlfriend?.

" Mzukulu what is your name?." gogo' asks zipho's girlfriend.

" Tshegofatso Maboa gogo."

" where are your parents?."

" They are both at home in Warden." she nods.

" You need to call them and let them know that they should expect visitors in the next coming days and explain to them what happened to you. Is that okay Gumede?."

" Yebo gogo." she nods.

" after you have been cleansed by your in-laws you will go home before them so they will cleanse you. Then your in-laws will come after. Uyezwa angithi?."

" yebo gogo."

" Right now go to sbani, she has something for you. Please show her a room she will use."  lesego and sims get up and they follow them.