CHAPTER 81

SICELO.

I come back from McDonalds with the kids and they had a good time. I get in the kitchen and sis nonto is cooking with the other maid. I forget the girls name. Wait aren't we all leaving today?. Why is she cooking and why is she giving that look.

" Sis nonto?."

" scelo." is she angry at me?

" did I do something wrong?."

" I don't appreciate you taking the kids to go fed them junk food." Oh who told her.

" They has ice-cream only I swear." I'm lying. They all begged me for big Mac's.

"  scelo?."

" Ok I'm sorry sis nonto. I wanted to get some fresh air."

" Don't worry about your sister and husband. They have all of us."

" I know but it's not about them. I had a disagreement with my wife and I walked out on her."

She sighs and sits down. I look at her and I can see she's not her loving self. What did gogo say to her and my dad?.

" Are you okay sis nonto?."

" I am okay. Tell me about what happened between the two of you."

I don't know what gogo Xulu said to sis nonto because she is down and I don't like seeing her that way.

" She's worried that in all the years we've been together she hasn't fell pregnant. She thinks that I might be infertile"

" and?." huh?

" to me it felt like she was maybe comparing me to my brothers and why would she think I'm infertile?."

" did she say why aren't you like your brothers??."

" no she didn't."

" so you assumed that she's comparing you to them and she's also assuming that maybe you might be infertile?."

" Yeah i guess."

" So this means that there's a lack of communicating somewhere in your relationship."

" We always communicate well sis nonto and I don't know why she's stressing about me not having a child I made with her."

" This isn't about you scelo. What I'm getting is uNokuthula is scared that maybe the family will think that she doesn't want to have more kids and with you. I think that she's scared that maybe she also can't have more kids than the one's you both have. Sicelo getting married to a family with your kids is not easy. She is going to feel the pressure that she must produce a true Ngcobo heir. She scared that maybe as time goes and there's no child the family will feel like the kids she came with will have your inheritance."

" But they already do have their inheritance sis nonto. When they took our surname dad made sure that both of them have their own trust fund so why would our family feel that way?."

" I'm not saying they are but they could in future. Your wife just wants to have children with you that's all. I don't know how she brought the subject but I don't think she was undermining your man hood or you as her husband. She could have just said that these are her fears that's all. Sicelo don't forget that your wife practically raised herself so in other ways she doesn't know how to bring such subjects to you. Unless she feels intimidated by you."

" What?."

" Yes scelo. You might not be aware but she might. She didn't grew around family like you despite what happened but still Fuze you found your family again and you all bonded. Your wife is still getting used to having everyone care about her and that might scare or even intimidate her. She had her kids you and had to fend for herself and her children. She was treated like an outcast in her own family by her parents. Had maybe her mother was around to teach her about life, men marriage amongst other things, she might brought this subject in a different manner. Don't get mad at her but teach her where she doesn't know."