CHAPTER 49

SICELO.

She looks so beautiful and thoroughly fucked. What we both shared just now is something I have never experienced before. I want to wake her up and fuck her again but I can’t because her body needs to rest. She hasn’t had sex in a very long time and her body has to get used to it again. I love this woman and I hope her and luh would get close and because sisters like me and mbuso. I go take a quick shower then go to the kitchen. We really need furniture in this house. We can’t live like this like how mbuso and luh lived in their empty house.

I sit down then take my phone, send Celeste a message to being us food then I call dad. “ seen? ”

“ Mapholoba. Unjani? ” ( dad how are you? )

“ good seun. How are you?. ”

“ I could be better. ”

“ talk to me.. ”

“ I met this womam dad. Her name is lesego Motaung and she’s from Bethlehem. She has two kids. A boy kagiso , he’s 8 nd a girl kamohelo she’s 7. I love her. I love them. All of them. She has had a rough and hard life baba and her family had a hand on it. I have found her baba. ”

“ Ngwende called me to come and see him and he told me you have found your soulmate. He did say she has kids too. So I guess I am a grandfather. ” he laughs.

“ you are. She is amazing baba and you are going to love her. She’s a great mother and a loving person. ”

“ I don’t doubt it. You sound happy and different son. I’m happy for you sicelo. But you haven’t told me what is troubling you. ” my dad knows me so well.

“ I wanted to do things the right way baba but when I saw how much it hurt them when I took them back home, it killed me. I have never cried like I did when they asked me not to take them back. I know I cried when I found ulungile but this was different dad. I got to experience what it was to be a parent. ” I tell dad how lesego lived. Everything she told me and what happened when I dropped them off.

“ She is so young to have lived such a life. What kind of parents are these son?. I thought we had finally gotten rid of the mazibuko's but here are the motaung's also!. ” he sounds frustrated. “ traditionally what you did was wrong and you disrespect their family but I understand why you did it and if I was in your shoes son, I would have done the same thing. Sicelo you are a father now. Your past has to be the past including Zama. You cannot keep calling that girl cause that will hurt maMotaung. What you did is enough and now she has to stand on her own two feet. ”

“ I know dad and I will. There’s someone who owes me a favour and I will ask them to give Zama a job.”

“ You gave her security. A home and a car and that is enough. Mbuso got her a job. Call her and tell her it’s the last time the both of you are going to talk or you do something for her because you have met your wife. It will hurt her but she needs to know that it is over. You and her are never going to get back together. MaMotaung has been through a lot sicelo and what she needs now it’s lots of love. Tell me again. What do you want me your father to help you with because I know you boys are capable of doing things on your own. So this must be important. ” he says.

“ I understand baba and I will do what you have advised me to do. Baba I want to marry her as soon as possible. I want to send a letter to her family and ask for her hand in a marriage and pay whatever price they want as long as they will be all living with me. I want us to do everything they are going to ask. I don’t want to kill them although God knows how much I want to kill each and everyone one of them but we can’t. I want them to see how lesego and the kids lives are going to change. I want them to regret and be sorry for treating her the way they have been doing. ”