CHAPTER 23.

LUNGI.

I know he is not sleeping, it's like he's mind is somewhere else because he's holding on to me so tight like I'm going to slip out of his hold and he keeps kissing my forehead so tender like I'm a little baby...his little babies and it doesn't help that his dick is poking my babies, he'll scare my babies for life. I wonder what's on his mind and what happened when he left me here and I'm willing to bet that he was with my brothervand honestly these two together the spell trouble.

I love the relationship both my soon to be husband and brother have because I know they'll have each others backs because they are both very important to me and I would nevervwant to lose either of them. Dad giving us his blessing made me really happy. I couldn't stop telling him how much I love him and he's the best dad ever and hev was haapy and very excited to meet the baby, I can't wait the day I give birth and they all realise I am carrying twins. They are going to love it.

I really love mbuso and I don't want anyone else in my life even though when we first met our relationship was based on lies and secrets and it was hard, very hard and I never thought I'll be here today with him in my arms like this. I never want to experience that ever again in my life and I don't wish it on anyone. I have forgiven him completely and whole heartedly and I know I'll always forgive him again and again because that is how much I love him.

I can't wait to see what kind of father he's going to be but I know he's going to be the best dad because his father is the best father to them and he looks up to him very much. I have come to know this man like the back of my hand and I know that something is wrong and he's not going to tell because he thinks I'm going to panick and frankly I don't care as long as it's not anything concerning my babies or him and my family. Anything else can wait, I sigh and open my eyes and look at him and he smiles and I smile back.

Him:" what is this pretty head thinking about? "

Me:" nothing "

Him:" really? " I sigh

Me:" what's wrong boo? "

Him:" Nothing baby, I just love watching you sleeping "

Me:" I love sleeping knowing that you're right here next to me "

Him:" I always sleep better with your warm naked body next to me "

Me:" I'll start believing that you love me for my body only " he tickles me and I giggle

Him:" I have never wanted anything in the world as bad as I want you, your love and well yes your body. But I need your love most of all "

Me:" you have my love mnguni, all of it " he kisses me passionately and deeply then looks deep in my eyes.

Him:" what I have with you I don't want with anyone else "

Me:" I want it all with you "

Him:" I'm going to mess up, make you upset but please promise me you won't give up on me? "

Me:" I promise you "

Him:" I promise to always be by your side, be under you and be on top of you " I giggle

Me:"  you'll let me ride you ? "

Him:" yes you will? "

Me:" I want to ride you now " he chuckles

Him:" not now, I don't want to hurt my babies "

Me:" but you won't "

Him:" when the babies are born, you can fuck me anyhow you want in everyway "

Me:" I love the sound of that. Is whatever that is eating you have anything to do with us? "

Him:" no baby, it has nothing to do with us and I hope you will keep an open mind when i finally tell you "