CHAPTER 54

BONGA.

The relationship between my mom and his sons is not great at the moment. Mbuso doesn’t want to talk to her and I am upset with her for the treatment she has been giving sims. She might think that I didn’t notice or maybe I don’t care but the whole week I have been watching her and it is not good. Even before luh's kidnapping when I introduced sims to them she was not very receptive of her but my dad on the other side was very welcoming and he’s fond of sims. The guys left to go to the farm and left me and mbuso and our mom. Luh is sleeping, her aunt, my aunt ntoo then Lesego, celeste are outside with sims and the twins and the other kids are playing outside too.

“ what’s wrong brother? ” mbuso asks me and I look at our mother. She’s looking at me like daring me to say something. “ you know ma that look would have scared me if I was still young but it doesn’t anymore. Ma here doesn’t like sims. She doesn’t like the woman I love and it’s hurting me. I would like to know what issue does she have with her? . Why doesn’t she like her? ” my brother shakes his head.

“ You know I thought that maybe I was stressed because of luh when I noticed that you tend to ignore sims if she’s making a conversation with you. I then noticed that she would sometimes leave when you get inside the room and now I know why. Why don’t you like sims mah?.” She looks at us and places her tea cup down. “ mbuso I am so sorry… . ”

“ hay kahle ma!. ( stop it right there!) We are not talking about me here. You have to apologize to bonga and tell us why you don’t like the woman he loves. ”

“ I don’t like her because I don’t think she’s good enough for you bonga! She has two kids with different men for God’s sake. Why couldn’t you meet a woman who has no kids and fall in love with her than falling for a woman who has kids and being a father to those kids!. ” we both look at her shocked.

“ mah! I cannot believe you’ve just said that. What does sims having kids have anything to do with you?. Their fathers support them and they do spend time with them. They are not some dead beats believe me cause if they were that would have made things very easy for me. You did not raise us to judge other people and look down on them. USimphiwe ma is a wonderful woman and a great mother. You would know and see that if you got to know her ma cause the way you’re treating is really not good. It’s unacceptable. ”

“ Watch how you talk to me bonga!. I’m still your mother and you will not talk to me like I’m one of her kids. ”

“  no mah you are wrong. why are you bringing her kids into this. I don’t buy this story of yours that it’s about her having kids. What is the real reason that makes you not like sims and please don’t lie to us?! ” my brother asks her.

“ I don’t want her to be part of my family because she’s from that family. She carries the gene of those evil people that did despicable things to luh. What if she is like all of them?. You might have forgiven her uncle but I have not and I don’t want their blood line in my family!. ”

“ What?. Don’t involve my wife in this!. Don’t you dare use her and her past to make yourself feel better as to why you don’t want sims!. Luh was raised by them not sims. Sims has her own mother mom and her mother is not a violent person and she did a damn great job. Because of sims and Victor’s support luh accepted her life because there was at least people who were there for here. If there was anyone that was going to inherit their cruel ways and evilness it was going to be my wife ma not sims!. Genes or not ma no person is born evil. They learn to be evil. It’s either they are taught or something happened to make them that way. I can’t believe you right now!. ” mbuso is mad and so am I.

“ One day you will understand mbuso when you’re kids are grown. You will see cause you are a father now. ”

“ yaz ma uyamangaza!. ( you are so unbelievable). If bonga's ex girlfriend the one that aborted his kid then got pregnant again and then got a miscarriage because she didn’t tell him that she did an arbotion. If she didn’t do all those things, bonga would have had 2 kids and let’s say what if he met sims and she didn’t have kids. That the roles were reversed. Would you have had a problem with her? ” mbuso asks her?