CHAPTER 85

SIMS.

After we left the mall we came to my house, I cooked and took out my frustrations on the pots. Lesego watched me cook while drinking champagne. I had non- alcoholic one and I wished I was drinking something stronger than that. She left an hour ago after we had lunch and I must say my cooking has improved. I call my husband cause I don't know if he's going to bring them home or what.

" lovey." he sounds like he's on the road.

" baby. Are you going to pick up the kids from school?."

" Yeah with  all four of them. What are you doing?."

" Done cooking, I'm watching the real housewives."

" You don't sound okay. What's wrong." I stuff my mouth with ice-cream and take a minute before I answer him.

" I'll tell you when you're home."

" should I be worried?."

" I don't know baby. Maybe."

" are you and the baby okay?." he's panicking.

"  We’re fine. I'll tell you when you come home." I hang up before he demands that I tell him what's wrong.

I continue to eat my ice-cream and then 20 minutes later I hear his car driving in. I knew he wouldn't wait. God I hope he won't lie to me when I ask him about that girl.

I hear his heavy footsteps walking in and my body shudders getting excited and I miss him. We haven't had sex since I caught his cheating ass and he's afraid to even complain. He sleeps with his hard on and wakes up with it. It doesn't help that I sleep naked. Sweet torture.

He sits next to me on the couch and puts my feet on his lap. He gives me a kiss then massages my feet. I know he's not going to say anything until I talk. I can feel his hot stare on my face.

" Where are the boys?."

" Scelo will bring them." I nod. Oh his hands are so damn good. I think he's making me horny on purpose. I look at him and he's smiling. I chuckle and he laughs.\

" where's your other car?."

" Lesego took it and went home with it. I picked her up when we went to the mall."

"  Ah baby. You went baby shopping without me?." he pouts. I laugh.

" No. we went for breakfast but we thought after we will go and just look at some clothes but we didn't."

" why didn't you go?."

" Well while we were enjoying our lunch someone walked in and later came to our table and disturbed us." I look at him.

" did they hurt you in anyway and who was it?." he's getting mad.

" It was that skank you cheated on me with. She came with her husband." He sighs and shakes his head.

" What did she want with you?."

" She's pregnant."

" what?."

" yes."

" and that bitch said I'm the one who knocked her up?!. Baby I swear I have never slept with her without a condom or even do anything with her without it!. I know you don't want to know or hear that and I'm sorry but I swear on our children's lives I didn't. That baby is not mine." He kneels in front of me grabbing my knees and buries his head on my lap.

" I know I have wronged you and broken your trust and that will forever haunt me but I swear simphiwe I am not responsible for her pregnancy. You have to believe me baby."