CHAPTER 44

SICELO.

Seeing my sister getting married to the man she loves was the best day of my life. She is happy with him and they both love each other. I know I don’t have to worry about her cause I know mbuso will move heaven and earth to make her happy and she will do the same.

“ where are you going to get someone who will help us with their DNA? ” my dad asks as we leave their house.

“ we have to call victor and let him know that those detectives were here and he must go to their house and give us anything that has their DNA. I’ll send one of the guys to go collect it cause I have to go to Durban to talk to the guy who will help us. ”

“ ok son. I just wonder why victor didn’t call and let me know that his mother reported sipho missing. ”

“ Or the guy could be lying dad. Do you know he is luh's ex boyfriend? ” I laugj

“ he is?, which one? ”

“ the skinny one ” we both laugh.

“ that boy has a death wish, going to mbuso’s house like that?. ”

“ I know. ” we arrive home

“ I’m going to call Alex in Newcastle and tell him to watch out for those detectives in case they show up there and start asking questions. ”

“ ok dad I’m going to pack up then leave. ”

“ are you okay son? Ever since ngwende told you all those things you’ve been different. ”

“ it opened my eyes dad, that I can’t live my life like a bachelor forever. I have to have my own family and seeing luh and mbuso get married made me long for that kind of love too.”

“ don’t put too much pressure on yourself son. You will meet her ”

“ thanks dad, let me go and pack so I can leave. ” he pats my back then leaves. I go to my bedroom and begging to pack. I take the bags to my car

“ I have phoned victor and he says that police man is lying. No one came to mask him any questions and his family didn’t report sipho missing. ”

“ then what are they playing at?. ” I ask hin

“ he said he will get to the bottom of it and he will send someone here today to bring things that will have their DNA. ”

“ ok dad. Let me go then. ”

“ drive safe son and call me when you get home. ” my dad says.

“ I will. ” I hug him then get in the car and drive off..

Since everything is almost back to normal I have to focus on finishing building mbuso’s company with bonga then focus on my company. This year a lot has happened and I’m glad that most of the things are over and we can now all move and focus on our lives but then those detectives just came out of nowhere unless someone is feeding them information.

I call zama and see how she’s doing cause I’m still keeping taps on her. I know she bought a house in Joburg  and a car like I told her. She still does as she’s told. It rings. “ sawubona mapholoba ” ( hello) I chuckle.

“ maShenge unjani sthandwa sam? ” she laughs.  ( how are you my love? )

“ ngiyaphila sthandwa sam wena? ” ( I’m good my love and yourself? )

“ I’m good too. ” she sighs.

“ You don’t sound like you are fine? ”

“ just thinking a lot I guess. How are things going? ”