CHAPTER 48

LESEGO.

He slips his finger in me, killing me deeply and passionately. Our tongues dance together, out teeth clash for a brief moment and I get lost in the moment as he moves his finger in and out of my tight channel. I open my legs wider cause the sensation, the emotions he is evoking in me are something I have never felt before. I don’t know what to do to myself. His lips are so soft and his kisses are driving me crazy.

I put my hand on top of his hand that is fingering me and I mimic his movement. His other hand wraps around my throat and groans when I move his hand off mine and I put my fingers on my clit. He likes it. I rub my sensitive nub and rub it softly up and down and all a round. God this feels so good. How did I live so long without feeling a man’s touch on my skin and in my body?. He adds another finger and I move my hips as his hand adds more pressure in me and pumps fast in and out. His thumb and my fingers both rub my clit in all different directions and I feel my blood running to my clit. My vagina muscles clamp around his fingers contracting. I move my hand off, his kisses get more hungrier, more harder and fast. He adds another third finger, fingers me with his other three finger and presses the pad of his thumb on my clit and I lose it and come all over his fingers contracting all around them.  He swallows my cries and he keeps kissing and fingering me until I come down from my climax.

“ you okay baby? ” I nod. He chuckles. “ move forward baby. ” I move forward and my body still wants more. I want him. I want to feel him in me filling me up.  He gets out of the bath, dries himself and his dick is so hard and pre-cum is leaking out. I can imagine him getting that dick in me and fucking my brains off. I get up, step out of the bathtub and he dries me. Is this it? Are we done?. I am disappointed.

“ Baby ” I call him. He smiles and gets up from kneeling wiping my feet. “ yes baby?. ” he says and it’s like he knows what I’m going to ask him.

“ are we done?...we are not going to……you know what? ” He laughs and pulls me to him. “ you mean make love and then fuck each other? ” he asks me smirking. Heat creeps up on my face. Does he have to be so crass though?. “ yeah. Are we not doing it? ” he laughs then puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down softly until I get on my knees. I am directly face to face with his dick and I suck in my breath when I see how massive it is.

I swallow and look at it ok I can do this. I did it once and I can do it again. I take a deep breath in and close my eyes. I don’t have to think about it. This is different. It is not the same. I love this man and he loves me. “ baby are you okay? ” I nod. My eyes are still closed. My heart rate is changing and it is beating faster and faster. “ lesego? ”

“ just give me a moment baby. I will do it. Just… . ”  I can feel my tears streaming down my face. “ baby look at me. ” he says and I shake my head no. I can’t look at him. He pulls me up to him and looks at me. “ hey it’s okay. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do okay?. You don’t have to cry baby.” He says and I sniff and shake my head.

It’s not him it’s me. How do I tell him that the problem is with me.. “ I’m sorry for pushing you. I knew you were not ready and I just let emotions get the better of me and I’m sorry baby. ”

I shake my head no again. I want to explain but my lips won’t move. I am scared of my shame. I don’t know if he will look at me the same way like before after I have told him what I did.

“ baby please look at me and tell me what is wrong? ” I wrap my arms around him and hold him. “ lesego you are shaking. Did someone hurt you? ” I don’t know how to answer that because I’m not sure myself. “ baby please open up to me. You don’t have to scared.”

He picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist then he sits down in the closed toilet bowl. My head is on his neck and I breathe him in and I calm down a little. “ whenever you are ready, I’ll be here listening. You don’t have to tell me now but know that whatever you tell me won’t change anything about my love for you. I loved you yesterday, I love you now and I will love you forever. ” he says.