CHAPTER 22.

MBUSO.

I am so mad at myself for letting my gaurd down around buhle, so much that she thought she can rape me, get pregnant by me then abort the baby...my baby. I don't know what I could have done had I found out then before she had an abortion. The hate I feel for buhle is so deep that killing her will give me peace of mind  knowing she's dead.

I take my phone and smile looking at my screen saver, luh sleeping peacefully with my hand on her stomach. Our kids and her are the only people that matter the most to me now. I know she might be sleeping so I send her a message " I love you and I can't wait to marry your lovely ass ", I calm down then take my laptop and start digging about Ayanda Maseko, then after I'm done I call my brother.

Him:" Mbuso? "

Me:" where are you ? "

Him:" what's wrong, I'm home? "

Me:" come to durban now, I'll send you my location and bring me my clothes "

Him:" I'm coming " he hangs up and I sigh.

Housekeeper:" Sir can I make you something to eat? " I wonder how scelo managed to hire a girl as young as her, to be his housekeeper because she looks like she's lungi's age or something.

Me:" what's your name again? "

Her:" I'm zama sir "

Me:" Can you get me some of scelo's clothes, just sweats and t-shirt and leave them on the guest bedroom. " I wonder how far lungi is with getting a house because I can't stay here with scelo, I need my own house. 

Zama:" ok sir " she leaves and I go to the guest bedroom and take off my clothes and get in the shower and just let the hot water hit my tense body but it doesn't help because the only thing that will come down is burying myself deep on lungi and I get hard but I'm not going to jakeoff because it won't sate me. I switch off the shower and and dry myself then open the door and see zama left the clothes on the bed. Sicelo is almost the same size as me so his clothes fit. I go down stairs and hear voices in the kitchen and go there and find scelo with his housekeeper and there's tension between them and they stop talking when they see me and she leaves the kitchen.

Me:" Rule number 1 brother, you don't fuck the house help " he shakes his head.

Him:" how are you feeling and why do my clothes look better on you? "

Me:" I look better than you that's why "

Him:" says who? "

Me:" you're sister " he takes an apple and hits me with it

Me:" does taking things and throw them at people run in the family? "

Him:" she threw something at you? " he laughs at me

Me:" bro a frying pan, food , knife man I had to run ducking out of the house. It was that message you sent about you wanting us to tell her the truth "

Him:" serves you right, who did she think it's from? "

Me:" buhle bro " we laugh

Me:" man I love her, she can never know what buhle did "

Him:" I agree, so when are your guys coming? "

Me:" I'm waiting for siyabonga then we'll call the guys and I want mike there too. I want him fucked in the ass until he can't move then I'm selling him too "

Him:" doesn't he have a family, anyone who'll niss him? "

Me:" not that I know of, they are my brothers friends and so I'l ask him "